Chapter 7: The Brother vs Sister

Start from the beginning

I immediately apply a lot of force on his shoe and he looks shocked as I was able to lift his shoe and I threw his across the room and he rolled around .

I immediately take a deep breath and when I see him stand up again , I round kick his face and he falls again .

I immediately put him in a choke hold and stop his breathing , I looked at face while I was choking him, just like he was going to see me choke to death .

He immediately becomes angry , I see that his once brown eyes change color into a dark color , and he immediately stopped trying to break free from the choke hold .

He looked like what a person describes serial killer mode , when there are no emotions , dark eyes and insanity. That's what's happening ,

Max looks at me and he was literally emotionless , and now I actually felt scared , he slowly grabbed my wrists.

He slowly applied force while I tried to increase my choke hold .

It looked like my choke wasn't affecting him.

He immediately applied soo much force on my wrists that I was sure my wrists have broken bones ,

I almost screamed from pain but max immediately released himself from the choke and he covered my mouth .

He was still emotionless .

"Max.... Stop.....' I say and I see a look of confusion on his face until there was realization and they he chuckled darkly and emotionlessly .

I was confused too , his laugh gave me chills .

I immediately tried to punch him but he grabbed my punch and he applied so much force that my thumb literally broke with a sickening crack .

I screamed so loudly at the pain but my scream was muffled by his hand .

I instantly remembered my knife .
I used my healthy hand and took out the knife from my pocket and stabbed his stomach.

He immediately stiffened and backed away .

He had blood coming from his shirt.

Hopefully he dies , if I am lucky .
He pulls out the knife and then looks at me .

'Shit !' I immediately try to use my elbows to crawl away but max somehow still able to walk after the stab to stomach , he grabs my leg and drags me to the furthest corner of the room , he uses his one hand to grab my hair and force me to look at him .

He says with a insane grin : "You know I was planning on raping you before killing you . But I will have to make use of your dead body I guess . But I usually rape or have sex with my victims when they are alive , but you could by my lucky number 1 . Besides it's not like you will be needing your hormones or body , and besides it will rot and decompose if I leave it .

But that's for later , I can assure you that I will rape you whether dead or alive . But I think alive is better".

Max smirks and immediately starts to unbuckle his belt and he takes off his pants . He was in his boxers now .

He also was about to them off .

I couldn't use my hands , but I am not getting raped while I am alive !!

I used my legs to kick him where the sun doesn't shine .

"You f**king piece if sh*t!!!" I kick him there again and let's out loud groans of pain .

"You son of a b*tch" and I kick him there a third time .

"You psychotic b*atard and a**hole" and I kick him there a fourth time .

I was sure he might have passed out now . He was lucky I wasn't wearing heels 👠.

I was about to kick him there a fifth time just for good measures but max used one of the lockers and slammed it's door to my head and I immediately yelped and dark spots covered my vision , Max after 5 minutes recovered and he got in top of me and said "Fine I will f*ck you when you die" and he grabbed my hair and slammed my head to the ground .

Max smirked as I was losing consciousness.

The last thing I heard was max chuckle and say : "And one more thing you mistook me for someone else , I am not max , my name is Miles , or the Black Death".

The Black Death !!! No it couldn't be !!
Max ... that's apparently a different person ,,, rather Miles is the Black Death!!

I wanted to panicked but I lost consciousness before I could and for me the world went black .

____________________

          TO BE CONTINUED

_____________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Read and comment if you liked it!

And before you say it ... I know that this chapter was dark , twisted and cringe as f***.

And i did mention that this book will be the darkest one out of all three of these books.

And some might be confused how Mia is actually about to die .

Well unlike my last books where the main characters always survive and the other stuff , I am planning something different .

And if it means killing the good guys , then .......

Anyway , see you soon ,

Bye !