I Was Gonna Eat That

Start from the beginning

"So you're sister knows."

"I would've told you but I felt it's best to leave Edgar as unprepared as possible."

"Cruel women." He says shaking his head.

- couple days time skip

"Hey I need help." Bella says walking into my room, in just her towel.

"What's up?"

"I don't know what to wear to meet the Cullens." She says plopping down face first onto my bed.

"Well clothes would be a start." She hits my leg. "Bella you don't have to dress up, most of them go to school with you."

"I want to make a good impression." I shake my head, too sweet.

"Alright alright, I'll go look in your closet." I get up and hear her mutter a thank you. Time to raid Bella's closet. I start shifting through the closet, our styles could not be anymore different. I pull two outfits and start looking through her shoes. I find her brand new white converse she got before we moved and bingo. 

"Okay here are your options." I say throwing the outfits on her. "Why is a knee length kaki skirt the only skirt you own?"

"It's cute." She says shrugging. No no it's not. But to each their own. "So I guess you think I should go with the pants."

"Yes, keep it simple." I tell her she nods and starts to get dressed while I get an outfit because Emmett says Esme is cooking Italian food and I will not miss that. "You look nice." She's staring at herself in the mirror.

"Okay cool." I smile at her awkwardness. "Edward said he's coming at 1, if you want a ride."

"No thanks I'm gonna drive there early to bother Calvin."

"Do you think they'll like me?"

"Yes Bella, except maybe Rosalie, she doesn't like anyone."

"She likes you."

"Like is strong, I would say tolerate." I pull on my jacket. "Besides it doesn't matter what she thinks as long as your happy. You are happy correct?"

"Yes Celestial I am happy."

"Good, if he makes you unhappy let me know. I'll kill him." I say smiling at her. "Now I'm leaving, see you at the house." She waves as I walk out.

-

"Is she even Italian?" I here Rose ask, Calvin came out to let me in before I even parked.

"Her names Bella." And that would be Emmett, Calvin laughs a little and I shake my head.

"We're not Italian." I say as I walk into the kitchen to see them cooking hella food. "Smells good." I tell Esme and Carlisle who smile at me. "Why would her name make us Italian?" I ask Emmett who shrugs with a giant knife in his hand. "You trust him with a knife?" I ask Esme.

"Hey I'm trustworthy." He says.

"Not with a knife the size of my face." I say pointing at him. I walk over to his side to see what he's doing with said giant knife. He's chopping up lettuce and throwing it into the bowl Rosalie's holding.

"Get a whiff of that." Calvin said jumping up from the stool he was perched on.

"Here comes the human." Esme said, wiping her hands before going to wait at the entrance or the kitchen.

"I feel like I should be offended." I whisper to Emmett who laughs and pokes me. I watch as Bella and Edwin walk in the kitchen. Emmett waves with his knife. "Put it down." I tell him, this man is a hazard. A glass shatters, I look up to see Rosalie stepping towards Bella, the bowl of salad on the floor. I was gonna eat that.

"What did I miss?" I whisper to myself as Calvin goes up to attempt to calm his wife.

"Bella ate at home." Emmett whispers to me.

"Damn it, shouldn't have left her alone." He laughs again and I hear Bella mention us being snacks. "No Bella."

"Hi Bella." Saved my Alice and a cowboy. She goes over and hugs Bella. "Oh you do smell good." Edward looks at Alice. "Don't worry Bella and I will be great friends, I've seen it." I shake my head again and Emmett smiles at me.

"Hello Bella, nice to meet you." Jasper says standing a good 5 feet away.

"Don't worry Jas you won't hurt her." Way to make it weirder Alice. Not that the situation needed it.

"Okay we're going upstairs." I roll my eyes at Edgar. We watch as they walk out of the room.

"Clean this up." Esme says to Rosalie, who huffs and picks it up. "Celeste are you hungry?"

"Always." I say grinning at her. "What are they doing up there anyway?"

"Dancing to Edwards one true loves music." Calvin said. "Beethoven."

"Boring." I say as Esme puts a plate in front of me. "Thank you."

———————————————————
Hola lovely people
Hope you enjoyed
New book THE ARTIST
It's a Rosalie Hale book
Please vote and comment
-Rebel