Chapter 13 - DR.A.P.

Apologies for any spelling or grammar mistakes
————————————————
Hazel Grace's POV

"Hey, Hazel can I umm speak to you...alone please." Thomas asked while me and newt were holding hands walking towards everyone to get lunch.

"Umm sure yeah, let's go to the treehouse" I rely.

"Okay" he answers heading to the treehouse.

"I'll see you later blondie" I say giving Newt a kiss on the cheek, as I walked away watching him blush.

"Hey Tommy what's up" I say while going to sit down next to him on the bed.

"Umm, I don't know how to say this the right way but I think your my twin sister" he reply's with a trembling voice.

"I know I am Tommy, I felt it the second I saw you, come here" I answer confidently with a hint of doubt...ironic I know.
I know this is going to sound horrid and rude in every way possible but...I kind of wish that Gally was my biological brother. I mean he always acted like one to me and I guess I genuinely love him, Gally will always be my brother through love but I kinda wish it was through blood as well to make it seem real instead of Thomas. I guess I'll just have to brush past that thought, so I learnt into a hug.

Thomas hugs me back even tighter.

"So, you like Minho" I ask with a cheeky grin on my face.

"What, wait how do you know" he exclaims pulling away from our hug.

"Tommy I just know these things, you may be older and have more experience but my gay dar is incredible and it is beeping like hell" I answer looking him dead straight in the eye.

"Fine I admit I like Minho but don't tell anyone" he answers.

"I don't keep secrets from Newt so I'm telling him...but I'll threaten him to make sure he doesn't tell anyone" I reply while getting up and heading out the door.

Thomas just scoffs and follows me out heading to lunch.

We all sit and eat lunch, laughing and having the time of our lives before it starts raining.

Everyone runs under shelter looking at the rain.

"Hazel, Thomas come on" Gally shouts while giving us a hand gesture telling us to come stand under the shelter.

I looked straight into Thomas eyes.

"Sing for me" he whispered as he bowed down while offering his hand, i curtsy and take his hand which leads us to a brother sister waltz.

Everyone just stares at us. As Thomas takes my hand and spins me.

"Sing for me" he mumbled.

"Fine just this once" I answer as I take a deep breath.

Listen to the song above.

Just as I finish the song the rain stops.

"It was an honour to dance with you" he says as he bows.

"The feelings mutual" I answer with a curtsy.

I walked over the treehouse to go get my weapons to go on wall duty.