A Messy Situation

Start from the beginning

"Rough day?" Stan asks smiling, any trace of tears or sadness from earlier is gone. Thank god! 

 "Thanks to the slinthead over there." I jab my finger towards Minho.

Newt chuckle "So the training day didn't go bloody well."

I nod. I subtly examine Newt to see his cheeks still have that faint shade of pink and his eyes are brighter than usual, making his chocolaty eyes look creamier.

Maybe Newt didn't mind me jumping on him but I don't want to do anything that will hurt Stan. I can't just break his heart anymore.

Minho sits in front me as he tries to balance two plates. He sets one in front of me. Today it is noodles and meatballs. I quickly twirl the fork in the noodles heap and eat the noodles.

"I never had so much satisfaction in my life." Minho says smugly, running a hand through his hair

"I'll get you back for this, Minho. Say goodbye to your hair." I look at Newt, Stan and Chuck. "How do you think he'll look in a pink hair?"

" Then we have to call him flaMinho." Chuck says. I laughing, I lean on Newt's shoulder. Newt shifts slightly, his arm snaking around my waist and gently tugging me towards him. I slide towards him, already enjoying his warmth and his scent- damp soil.

My eyes meet Minho's and I know that he had seen it all. He wiggles his eyebrows while sipping water from his glass. I roll my eyes, praying that my flushed cheeks won't be noticeable to him.

"I could hug you, Chuckie-Duckie, but my hands hurt." I say.

"Speaking of hurt, my nose hurt because of your stench." Stan says. I playfully glare him and finish up my food and get up. "At least I'm better than Minho's Griever girlfriend." I retort.

Minho feigns  a hurt putting his hand on his heart. "How did you know about our relationship? It was supposed to be a secret."

I giggle, "Everyone knows that you go there and bang your girlfriend."

"You're the one to talk, Newdelaide happened and you didn't even tell me." He retorts.

Shit! No!

Everyone in the table gasp.

"It happened?!" Chuck squeals, shining bright as the midnight star.

"When?" Stan has a strange look on his face.

Newt's eyes drifts to mine and I look at Stan, who was staring at me with a hurt expression.

"Nothing happened. Cool your shucking panties." Newt says quickly, giving a dirty glare to Minho.

Minho then starts to dramatically tell Chuck and Stan the whole thing of me kissing Newt's cheek in front of him and Alby, over-exaggerating everything. Chuck hops in his seat, as if he is going to burst in excitement any moment. His bright, brown eyes is trained onto Minho.

"Minho! Please stop! It was nothing!" I say, hurriedly, my eyes drifting to Stan. I notice him rest his head on his hand, swirling his spoon in his soup, mindlessly, his brows furrowed. His posture is tensed and he has gripped his spoon tightly.

I didn't want to hurt him. I didn't want to mess this up.

I can feel tears stinging my eyes. I messed this up and it's all my fault.

"Stop it Minho!" Newt says stiffly, his voice harsh. "It was just a friendly gesture and nothing else."

"Come on, mate, Ally likes y-"