Would You Rather And A Whole Lot Of Meaningful Trash Talks

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

 NEWT

"And you know, then Winston pulled on its rope, but that buggin' pig didn't stop. It just kept pulling him. And it pulled him so hard that Zart just flew off and smashed his face on the mud!" I say animatedly and Addie howls in laughter, falling in top of me.

It is fun to just sit there, alone and talk and talk about absolutely nothing. We had too much of Gally's drink and we were quite drunk but Addie had said that she wanted to stay. Minho, Ben and Stan are around the now extinguished, bonfire, totally knocked out from all those drinks.

"I wish I could see it." Addie say as she wiped a tear from her eyes, clutching her stomach. "Ohh..my stomach!"

She sits up and tries to calm myself. I take another swig of the drink.

"Oh, you know that day, something happened with Jeff!" She says, slowly. "So it was a normal Med-jack day and we were doing nothing. Literally. Like I was about to doze off on the bed. So Clint here, suggested-"

"Hey lovebirds!" Minho groans. "We're tryin' to sleep in here. Get you asses somewhere else!"

Ben groans in agreement.

I roll my eyes as Addie giggles. She pulls herself up, nearly stumbling and then pulls me up. We decide to go to her room and carry on talking. We hook our fingers as we walk and suddenly, Addie halts, pulling me with her.

"I have an idea!" her eyes glint mischievously.

"Ooh! What are you going to do?"

"Use my immunity as a Med-jack! You wait for me at the Kitchens, I'm gonna come up soon." She say as she runs to the Med-jack hut, swaying slightly.

I limp quickly towards the kitchen, exited about what could she could be planning.

I lean on the edge of kitchen counter, waiting for her.

What is she planning?

She comes in a few minutes later, carrying a glass bottle with dark liquid swishing around and smirks at me.

"Addie, what is that?" I ask her eyeing that bottle with a whole lot of disapproval. I know that whatever is there in the bottle wasn't exactly nice.

She seemingly ignores my question, "Perks of working with the Med-jacks. You know about what's there." She winks at me.

"Love? What is in there?" I ask slowly, as I lean to get a good look.

"This is one of the ingredients that Gally uses in that shit drink of his." She say as she unscrews the cap.

"Look, I am sure that this is a great idea but I don't think we should mess with Gally's stuff." I say.

"He doesn't mind, he uses it all the time. Jeff and Clint too, you know, when the day gets too boring or too stressful. They say that it's helpful after you have a bad day or stressful day or something, whatever that means." She takes a huge swig of the drink and grimaces. "Ew! That's nasty!" she coughs. She takes another swig, "How can someone drink this?!"