A Messy Situation

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Minho." I nod.

"That's King for you." He smirk.

I raise my eyebrow but repeat it anyway. Newt and Alby walks away and I stand with Minho looking down on me with a huge grin plastered on his face.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Newt glance back in my direction before walking away.

"Payback shuck-face.Gonna teach you a lesson for ignoring me for so long." Minho claps his hands. "For warm up.... Go around the Glade 30 times, after each lap, you'll give me 30 push-ups, 15 bicycle kicks, 50 jumping-jacks, 15 squats and 2 minutes of plank. And no complaints." I groan. Minho tsks. "Is that a complaint I hear? I think I'm gonna go and tell Alby that you're not up to it- poor Adelaide, she tried her best."

I glare at him. "I hate you."

He laughs. "I love you too."

I brace myself and sprint forward.

"Aaannnddd..... we're done." Minho says and I fall on the grass, sweating completely, gasping to get control of my breath. My body hurts, my joints pains and I feel that my limbs are falling off. That's fucking King Minho for you- more like 'Dick'tator Minho. He made me work non-stop, shouting at me to run faster. Minho's head appears before me.

"Satisfied?" I gasp.

"Very." Minho laughs.

"I swear...Tomorrow... you won't find.... your beloved hair... on you thick head of yours." He just laughs and walks off. I yell his name and he comes back. I raise both my hands. "Carry me."

"What? Why? No!"

"Not my fault. You worked me out all day. I'm fucking tired. Carry me."

He sighs and comes over and pick me up, and carries me bridal style. My breath gets knocked out. "Softer asshole." I punch him on his chest.

"Sorry, Princess Adelaide, your are free to get off this special carriage if you are not satisfied." I huff and don't say anything else.

I close my eyes in relief. A bloodied body. The body had a knife stabbed in its heart, till the hilt and it's lifeless eyes looking at me. The girl with that syringe. It's coldness.

"Remember Adelaide, WICKED is good."

I force my eyes to open and I feel my eyes stinging, ears buzzing. I quickly wipe my tears before Minho can notice.

"As much as I love carrying you." Minho says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "I would rather your boyfriend carry you."

"What? Who?"

Minho rolls his eyes. "Stop acting all innocent. Your little PDA wasn't exactly private."

I have no idea if he was talking about Stan or Newt.

"Elaborate what PDA you are talking about."

"Hello? Newt and you? You jumping on him and dry heaving?"

"Dry heaving?!  There was no dry heaving or wet heaving or heaving of any kind!"

"I saw it."

"You can't see it. It never happened."

"My supervision saw it."

"I hope you supervision can see that I will shave your head tonight."

He carries me over to the dining hall and gently sets me down on the bench. "I'll get you your food." Minho says and walk away to Frypan. He is such a sweetheart.