Chapter Thrity-Eight

After the two had regained their energy they both got back to their feet.

  "So who's side are you on?" Jerikah asked.

  "I'm on my own side. I couldn't care less who wins this school." Andy said. His answer clearly irritated everyone, but his answer was an understandable one.

  Sera came running over to John was was still catching his breath. "You ok?"

  "Yeah, I'll be fine." He answered. "So Andy, what other shit can you do with your ability?"

  "I can affect up to eight people, and I can also pick and choose who I affect." He said. "Like I could take away all of your abilities or only John's."

  "What's your passive?" Sera asked.

  "I can see aura flows."

  "No fucking way." John said. "That's my passive."

  "This is very coincidental. Sera said, "You two have the same passive, and abilities that are the exact opposite of each other?"

  "Yeah I agree." Jerikah said. "Something seems.... Off."

  Just then both John and Andy looked to the right and activated there abilities as Randy jumped over the stone wall. A sabre in hand. Andy waited until he knew John had Randy's ability.

  Randy dashed straight at Jerikah. She caught the blade, punched Randy in the gut, then placed a high kick to the side of his head.

  "Sera, do me a favor and go find Taz and Shannon." John said creating duel cutlass swords. Randy created another sabre, but within seconds it crumbled into dust. John could see Randy's aura flow just stop.

  "What the fuck?" Randy questioned as John dashed at him. "John! At least let me have a fair fight!" Randy pleaded as he used peices of rubble as shields to block the blows from the swords.

  "You've betrayed me, kidnapped my father, and tried to kill me on multiple occasions. You don't deserve a fair fight."

"But John-"

"I want these odds stacked so far in my favor even the fucking devil will think twice before he fucks with me." John said as he broke through a chunk of a building with a single swing.

With that Jerikah smiled slightly and she powered up. John grabbed hold of her ability.

  "I am everywhere. Yet I am nowhere." John said as he vanished from sight. "As long as I remain unobserved I am unkillable." He said reappearing, slashing at Randy's chest and immediately disappearing again.

Just then a loud explosion was heard on the opposite side of the wall. Taz then cleared the top of it by about five feet. He hit the ground and rolled stopping at Jerikah's feet and jumping to his own.

  "Long time no see." His said. Despite her being a year and a half older, he stood about six inches taller.

  "Yeah, nice to see you again." She said simply. "Oh you might want to activate you ability."

  As soon as he did black beams were coming from thin air. Their target? Randy's chest. John was shooting to kill.

  "Kid, give him his ability back." Jerikah said talking to Andy. "John no long obeys the physical laws of our universe.  Let him have a sword or two."

  Andy obliged Randy quickly created duel rapiers. They didn't last long against John's continued barrage of blows. He quickly adopted a more defensive approach. Two shields.

  Blasts of pure energy from Taz's ability quickly rendered them useless.  John saw his opening. He was done playing games. He dashed at Randy, knives in hand. He pinned him to the stone wall. One knife to his throat. The other pressed to his stomach.

  "John. That's enough." Jerikah spoke calmly. "Stand down."

  John did as she said. He wasn't happy, but he obeyed. He pressed his arm hard into Randy's throat before we let off and walked back towards Jerikah. He dropped the knives but stayed powered up.

   "Now what did I tell you before?" Jerikah asked as she stepped up to Randy. "Go against me again and next time I won't call him off. I'll let him gut you like a fucking pig."

Randy simply nodded. He couldn't say much after John almost crushed his windpipe.

  "Cathy." Jerikah said looking at the girl.  "Find the others. The one loyal to me, bring them here."

"Anf what of the others?" Cathy asked.

"Leave them."

"But-"

"Leave them."

"As you wish." Cathy said as she left.

  Jerikah turned to John. "Wait until she comes back with the others."

  "Why."

"Just wait."

  Five minutes later Cathy was back. She had eight people with her.

  "Now John, deal with the others."

  "What?"

  "The other people. The ones attacking your school."

  "Any way in particular?"

  "Bathe them. In blood." She said.

_________________________________________

A/N
sorry I didn't update Yesterday on schedule. I was really busy and I completely forgot. On top of that I had a bit of editing to do to this chapter. Once again, I'm sorry, but here is the Tuesday chapter.
Enjoy

~WindTalker