Medicus

Medicus

(c) archadler, 2021

Prologue

“An atmospheric historical mystery that will captivate you to the end.”

Women had a decisive say in Valeria, while men had it in Hemera. The two nations had historically disagreed. Furthermore, Valeria will always lose if they fail to find a lady who possesses the qualities of Morrigan, the powerful but fallen healer.

On the other hand, here is Chelmsford Academy, a prestigious school where both genders students had to learn mastering their unique abilities. The Chelmsford Academy of Special Abilities. A school for a people with special abilities like her. A haven for the elites, which she will never be.

Rana is a country girl who does not feel that men have superiority over women. She was approached and invited by a member of the Hennessy clan, who has noticed the tremendous potential in her, to enroll in their academy within a fair time frame in order to have a female member on a clan. Are you ready to experience the thrill of demonic transformation?

Welcome to Chelmsford Academy of Special Abilities!

“We are all in the same game, just at different levels, all dealing with hell just with the different devils.”

⚤.archalista

Author’s Note!

you will see some changes to this story as it is currently being revised. it came from the change of the names of characters, to the change of the flow of the story and what will be its ending. the whole story will be change and flow longer as other readers wish.

thank you for understanding. i am expecting you to stop reading this for a while as well because it will be a big mess if you continue reading this. it would definitely takes time to revise, but i want you to be patient. and, bare with me because i have a tight schedule this year.

:)