beauty and the beast

Start from the beginning

I blush a deep pink and he chuckles. He steps away to play some music on the small radio on the desk behind him. A slow classical song begins to play and he turns, holding his hand out for me to grab. I accept his offer and take his hand. He swiftly pulls me close and I rest my head on his chest. I place my free hand on his shoulder and he snakes his around my waist. We begin to dance to the soft music. Sweeping across the floor, moving so swiftly and lightly that at times it felt like we could be floating. I looked up at Vision and he looked down at me. A slight smile crept on his face as he leaned in, placing a kiss upon my lips. I lean into the kiss and our dancing slowly fades. He places both of his arms around my waist, pulling me close. I wrap both of my arms around his neck and the kiss becomes passionate and deep. Vision's kiss became hungrier and hungrier. During our kiss, we slowly shift over to the bed and I lay down on my back, careful not to break the kiss. Vision hovers over me and his hand moves slowly from my waist and begins to explore more of my body. I begin to blush as I realize what was really happening.

"Wait," I say as I place my hand on Vision's chest

He quickly moves from on top of me and sits beside where I lay on the bed. I sat up and looked over at him. He wore a guilty look on his face.

"I am so sorry, I'm not sure what came over me. I should have asked. I apologize sincerely," he states

"Oh no, Vis, I just wanted to talk about it before we proceeded," I say, placing my hand on his upper arm to comfort him.

He holds his hand over mine, indicating that he wanted me to keep it there.

"What worries you?" he asks

"I just, I'm not sure how things would work if we proceeded," I say in a shy tone

"I'm afraid that I'm not sure what you mean," he replies in confusion

I didn't know how to tell Vision that I had never done the deed before. There really was no fabricated way to say it without confusing him.

"Vision dear, I have never had sex. I'm not sure if that was something that you wanted to partake in, but I just thought it'd be best that I let you know," I say while looking at the ground

"Neither have I, darling..." he says while placing his hand on my shoulder to comfort me

"If I ever were to partake in the act, I would love nothing more than for it to be with you. If you were to allow that of course. I didn't mean to put you in any kind of rush. I'm sorry," he continues

"It's okay, Vis. I was just curious though, do you even have the uh- the equipment to do it?" I ask with a bright red blush creeping upon my face.

"Well, I can change my own density, so I'm sure I'd be able to work something up," he states

"I'm sorry if that was rude of me to ask," I say

"Oh no, your curiosity is completely understandable," he smiles

I smile back at him and pull him into a tight hug, he hugs back and we decide to take a walk around the area to get to know it better. I change into a pair of black pants along with a loose white blouse since it was slightly warm outside. Vision opens the door for me and locks it behind him. We head down the stairs and I link my arm with his before we exit the building. We walk around the neighbouring streets, we spot a few nice shops that piqued our interest but decided that we would just gaze from the window for today rather than going inside. We finish our walk around 3 pm which was when we decided to get some lunch, or I decided. Before we headed home I quickly ran into a cafe that we had walked by and grabbed a sandwich. I took the bag from the cashier and smiled. Vision waited patiently for me outside and linked his arm with mine once again on our way home. When we walked through the door, Ingrid was there to greet us, she smiled and asked how our walk was.

"It was wonderful, I had an amazing view," Vision states while kissing my cheek

I blushed and the elderly lady smiled. We headed back up the stairs to our room and Vision swiftly unlocked the door. He closed the door behind me as I sat down at the desk closes to the window to eat my sandwich. I finished quickly and walked over to the bathroom to wash my hands. When I exited the bathroom, Vision was sitting on the bed reading. He looked up and me and smiled.

"Would you like to watch a movie?" I ask

"I would love to," he smiles, closing his book and holding his arm up for me to come underneath

I quickly jumped up on the bed and cuddled into his chest. He put his arm down, wrapping it around me and holding me tight. He grabs the TV remote from the side table and begins to click through the movie options that the TV program had to offer. We decided to watch a movie called 'Beauty and the Beast'. It was a children's movie but I still found joy in it. As we watched the movie, Vision became entranced and it was almost impossible to get his attention. He watched the love story with such content. I sat up slightly and places a soft kiss on his cheek, breaking his trance on the TV. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"Are you enjoying the movie?" I ask with a slight chuckle

"Very much, yes, I just love this story," he smiles

"Please tell me that they admit their love for one another in the end," Vision pleads

"You'll have to wait and find out," I say while cuddling up to his chest once again.

two chapters in one day just because i love y'all <3