our moments

I sat on my bed with Nat as she caught me up on everything that I missed after and during our battle against Ultron. There was so much that I had missed. She told me that Banner had taken off in a Quin-jet after we beat Ultron and that he was in stealth mode so it was almost impossible for us to track him, but Nat knew he had his reasons. Clint had also decided to retire to spend more time with Laura and his kids, especially since he had his little one on the way. The most heartbreaking part to hear was that Wanda's brother Pietro had died in battle. He sacrificed himself for Clint while Clint was saving some kid to get him on the evac ship. I didn't know Pietro very well, mainly because half of the time that I did know him, we were enemies. What I did know was that Wanda and Pietro were close. I had no idea how she was feeling right now but I didn't want her to go through it alone. Nat and I had decided to invite her to join us while we hung out in my new bedroom.

After a while, she had finally made her way to my door and knocked ever so lightly. Nat opened the door and welcomed her in. She shuffled her way over to my bed and sat on the edge. The three of us talked for hours. I really did want to get to know Wanda, despite how we met, she seemed like a really nice person. Just before the girls and I decided to walk down to the kitchen to get something to eat I saw a figure come through the wall out of the corner of my eye. It was the Vision.

"Oh, dear. I am so sorry," he stated

"It's okay, just the door might be better to use next time," I smile

"Understood, carry on then," he says as he exits out the door

Why was he coming here? He definitely had no idea that I had company that's for sure. Maybe he had something that he wanted to talk about, I'd just have to ask him about it later. The girls and I all look at each other confused but then begin to laugh. We headed down to the kitchen where Steve and Rhodes were standing. They were preparing something that smelled beyond good. We all sat in the kitchen and talked about how our training had been going. Wanda and Rhodes were the newest to the team. I mean technically we were all trained at the same time but I had been working with the Avengers on the technical side for a little while beforehand. As we all sat around the kitchen laughing and making jokes Sam walked in with a proud stride.

"What's this? I'm missing the party?" Sam laughs

"It's never a party without you Sam," Nat replies

Tony had decided to take a break for a little while. He decided to focus on him and Pepper which I thought was adorable. Of course, I do miss Tony but I'm happy that he's happy. Everyone who was staying here at the new Facility was here in this room, other than Vision. Vision would just disappear sometimes, none of us really bothered where he went but I definitely was curious. Thor would pop in from time to time but he spent most of his time in Asgard. I haven't talked to Helen much since I last saw her with Steve. I knew she was okay and she told me all about how Thor would occasionally come to see her and that he would spend the days with her. I was always happy to hear that she was happy and healthy.

Steve and Rhodes had finished making dinner for everyone and it was amazing. I had no idea that they were both such good cooks. We all ate dinner together like one big family which was really nice. Vision was still nowhere to be seen so I assumed I wouldn't be able to ask him about what happened earlier today. Once everyone finished dinner we talked for a little while longer and then decided to head to bed since it was getting late. As I headed to my room I ran into Steve. He was also headed back to his room.

"Hey there Rodgers," I say with a smile

"Hey there," He chuckles

"Good job on dinner tonight. I had no idea that you and Rhodes were such chefs. Definitely surprised me," I say