Chapter 14 : I Want You

Start from the beginning

"Mujhe ghar drop kardo aap, late ho chuka hai kaafi, aapko bhi sona nahi hai kya?" she said. It pained her that she will have to go, but she couldn't do anything. As if he understood what her heart just said, he held her by her wrist as she turned to leave the room. She looked at him.

" Stay.... " he whispered. She didn't know what to say. So she nodded in appproval and held on to him, resting her head on his chest, listening to how his heart plummeted inside. He hugged her back, enveloping her whole.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sidharth woh.. I..need to change to something comfortable." she stuttered.

He supressed the chuckle that he was about to let out,handing her one of his t-shirts and shorts. She rushed past him to the bathroom to get changed.

He entwined her hands in his, bringing it up to his lips and pressing a kiss on them. She closed her eyes, feeling his lips on her skin. It wasn't sexual,but it overwhelmed her.

"I'm sorry" he said, all of a sudden.

"For what?" she asked, confused.

"For being an ass the first time we met." he said.

She giggled at that. He seemed to be holding back something, and just as if she understood, she nudged him to speak.

"And?" she asked further.

"And for.. For whatever happened when you got an anxiety attack. I shouldn't have kissed you that time. I was an ass."

"But you didn't kiss me then."

"I left a mark though." he stifled a laugh.

Her eyes widened and she hid her face in her hands. He looked at her in adoration.

"You're so adorable. You know that?" he said.

She looked him. The first thing she caught sight if was the prominent lump on his neck. It looked so enticing to her. And his jawline were so perfectly shaped and chiseled. The little bit of stubble just added to all the hotness.

His mere presence dripped of masculinity and testosterone.

"You're so hot. You know that?" she said.
Before she had the time to think twice and anticipate, she moved forward, licking the bulge of cartilage that invited her.

He groaned clearly not expecting what she had just done. She trailed light kisses all over his chest, getting on top of him,while he lay there breathing heavily.

He grabbed her by her hips. She let out a gasp. She was on fire, she wasa bit amateur at it, but the way he groaned and sighed in pleasure as she nibbled on the soft spots, she knew she was doing it right.

He abruptly pulled her up, hovering over her, and pressed his lips on hers, in a wild rough but passionate kiss. His breath ruffed into her mouth and she struggled to keep pace with him. He was rough. She pulled apart as she gasped for air.

She looked at him in his eyes, as he grabbed her face in both his palms,questioning what they both are doing? He sensed what she felt. He always seemed to do that, somehow. He had no idea how, but he did.

"Baby, don't make me spell it out.. You know that I want you." he rasped,answering her.

With that, he took her lips in an ardent kiss. He pulled her close, closer than ever before. Her whole body curved into his as he held her tight, she fisted his cloth due to the unbearable pleasure it caused.

His hands touched her bare waist, under the t-shirt, as his fingertips pressed on her skin. Everywhere he touched, she felt her skin was put on fire. He traced patterns on her bare waist, she broke the kiss with a loud gasp.

They stared at each other, breathing heavy. He pulled her against himself, connecting his forehead to hers.

"If we go any further beyond this, I'll lose every shred of control I have." he said, tracing his thumb on her now red, plump lips. His voice was hoarse.

"Hold me" she said, almost pleading him.

And he obeyed. He enveloped her petite frame in his huge one, draping one leg over hers, holding her close, one arm under her head, and the other snaked around her waist, as they both slipped into a peaceful slumber.

******************************************

Hello 💀

Are you guys liking the story as of now? Do tell me in the comments. Press the star icon to vote, share the story and follow me for more updates. 😎

Thank you for the 150 followers, I love each one of you who's reading this. ❤️

Love
-Zavi 💕