Charlotte playfully glared at her, "I guess you can continue torturing me." Jill clapped once and said, "Great."

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte parked her car in Tyga's driveway and texted one of her security that she would tell him when to come drive her home. She wasn't planning on drinking and driving.

Charlotte could already hear the music, from the inside of Tyga's house, from within in her Range Rover. CJ was currently yelling, 'Blue cheese, I swear I'm addicted to blue cheese," out of the speakers.

"Hittin' the chacha!" Charlotte sang along, and did a little dance on her walk over to the front door. When she got to the front door, she could see Tyga and some of his friends standing in the living room through the glass.

When Tyga saw Charlotte out of the corner of his eye, he jogged over and opened the door for her. "Ma'," Tyga smiled and wrapped Charlotte in a hug.

"I hope you're ready for tonight," Charlotte chuckled as she let go of Tyga. He shook his head with a smirk on his face, "I hope you're ready for tonight."

"Sweetie," Char' scoffed, "I'm always ready." Charlotte saw one of Tyga's friends that used to come around a lot and greeted him, "Alexander." She nodded.

"How are Amber and the baby?" Charlotte referred to Amber Rose, his baby mother. "They're doing great," Alex answered her question.

"Good," She smiled at him. Tyga placed his hand on her lower back and escorted her to the kitchen. Which on the counter was an array of alcohol bottles.

"Pick your poison," Tyga gestured to the bottles. Charlotte's eyes gazed over all the bottles, Grey Goose, Bacardi, Jack Daniels, Don Julio, and many more. "I'll switch it up tonight, I've only been drinking Tequila. But, we'll go for Vodka tonight," Charlotte picked up the Grey Goose bottle.

Tyga reached over Charlotte and grabbed the Jack Daniels bottle. He also turned around and grabbed two shot glasses, he handed one to Charlotte and placed the other one in front of him.

Char' poured herself a heavy shot, she wanted to have a good time. She lifted her shot, looked at Tyga and said, "To catching up, and having a good night."

"Cheers to that," Tyga quickly grabbed his Pepsi, drank his shot, and quickly followed it with his pop. When he saw Charlotte do no chaser, he looked at her confused. "No chasers tonight?"

"Eh," Charlotte shrugged, "What's the worst it can do." Tyga chuckled and told her, "You'll know later."

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Aubrey, Chubbs and, Prince were sat on the private plane that Aubrey had bought a couple of years ago. It was four in the morning for him and the boys, one in the morning for most of the celebrities in Los Angeles.

Aubrey had decided that he wanted to surprise Charlotte by showing up a couple of days before he said he was moving to L.A. He and his friends had gotten on the plane as soon as his last music shoot was over with for the night.

The three had gotten on the plane at midnight, and still had another hour until they landed at five in the morning Toronto time. Drake had come up with a plan to surprise Charlotte in bed, probably give her a heart attack, but after she caught her breath, she'd be excited.

Aubrey looked up at the T.V. that was currently playing one of the Avenger movies, he wasn't really paying attention. He was drifting in and out of sleep. "Yo, Aubrey," Prince lightly slapped the rapper's chest.

"Hm?" Aubrey looked at him. Prince looked down at his phone screen one more time before he turned it towards Drake.

"Isn't that Charlotte?" The woman was in a pair of black leggings, but they were a little see through so you could see her red panties underneath. She was twerking and someone was recording her from behind. Drake pursed his lips and glared at Prince, "What makes you think that's Charlotte?"

"Ain't that her tattoo," Prince pointed to the woman's wrists. Drake's eyes looked back down at the photo, and sure enough, on the woman's right wrist there was a 'gg' tattoo.

"Yo, what the fuck?" Drake grabbed the phone out of his friend's hand. "Who's Instagram story is this?" Drake asked.

Prince answered before Drake's eyes could even search for the name. "Tyga's he posted the story like ten minutes ago." The time next to Tyga's Instagram name was eight minutes ago.

"Hell nah," Aubrey's anger started to rise, he reached in his pocket and grabbed his phone.

"You're telling me, that the woman that we're on a plane at four in the morning for, is twerking on some other dude right now?" Chubbs spoke up from his seat. Drake shook his head and started to text Charlotte. The plane had finally made it over to the west coast so their time's had finally changed to one in the morning.

PAPI💦
where u at?
1:13 am

PAPI💦
hello?
1:26 am

PAPI💦
Charlotte.
1:33 am

PAPI💦
I know u not sleeping rn. I would've woke you up already.
1:49 am

PAPI💦
CHAR
1:52 am

PAPI💦
r u for real right now?
1:58 am

PAPI💦
so it is you twerking all over tyga right now?
2:06 am

PAPI💦
what happened to that 'i am yours and u are mine' shit?
2:16 am

PAPI💦
u got me fucked up. my dumbass is on a plane right now to come move in with you for the month. and you're hopping on tyga's dick right now?
2:24 am

PAPI💦
wild shit
2:29 am

3 missed calls from PAPI💦

PAPI💦
i thought u were a real one
2:35 am

2 missed calls from PAPI💦

PAPI💦
well. whenever you decide that i'm worthy enough for your text back. i just landed in l.a., i'd like to hear the excuse.
2:48 am

PAPI💦
u really just lost some real love shit👎🏽
2:57 am

PAPI💦
could've had someone who would've treated you right for the rest of your life ..... smh
3:05 am