Alessio left leaving poor Ophelia alone contemplating how she would accomplish her task. It seemed as if he wanted nothing to do with her advances. She could not blame him, he was keeping things professional.

She paced around her office. She didn't want to disappoint Richard. Maybe she could catch him outside of the office and try to lure him in there. She went to her computer and looked over his calendar. He had just recently added something for tonight.

Drinks with Allen
Location: Sinatra
Time: 9 pm

That was one of the best lounges in the city. She knew one way of getting in.

"Richard I need you to get me into Sinatra."

...

Later that night at Sinatra, Alessio and Allen were celebrating with drinks. Both were on their second glass of whisky. Alessio watched the people gathered on the dance floor, soon captivated by one body in particular. He could only see the back of her figure but it seemed very familiar.

"What are your plans now that you will be free?" Allen asked bringing his friend's attention back to him.

"Well, now that I will no longer need to be paying millions to some bastardos I will focus on making all of the money wasted on them back. This oil field I just inherited will be the beginning. Now I need to get Richard out of town too. He will bring no good if he stays."

"I wonder what's keeping him here, I mean you already rejected his offer. He has no business left."

This made Alessio think. Allen was right, what was keeping Richard. It was apparent that he still had something up his sleeve, but what?

"I'm going to call Javier."

"I think that is a brilliant idea."

Javier was Alessio's private investigator. A loyal man to him. If Richard was planning something he would uncover it.

"Can I get two Campari per favore," A sweet voice chimed next to both men who instinctively turned to the woman. To both of their surprise there stood Alessio's beautiful assistant.

"Ophelia?" Alessio asked making the blonde turn to face them.

"Oh! Hello Mr. Addonizio, what a pleasure to see you here."

Alessio gave a curt smile and raised his glass to his lips. She was wearing a very tight dress that hugged all her curves.

"Out having fun?" Alessio inquired, raising a brow.

"Just came out with some office friends." She smiled and came closer to the pair. "What about you guys?"

"Celebrating victory," Allen gave a cheeky grin. He had seen her by the office a couple of times but never truly observed how beautiful she was.

"Victory?" This seemed interesting. There was nothing Ophelia knew about that required victory from Alessio, aside from the oil fields. Maybe it was that.

"Indeed." Allen got up from his seat and held a hand out to Ophelia. "Wanna dance?"

Ophelia looked over at Alessio who seemed to not be fazed. Dancing with his friend could go either of two ways. Alessio would get jealous and her plan to seduce him could get a kick start or he would not care and her attempts at coming here were of no avail.

She hoped for the first option as she took Allen's hand and was escorted to the dance floor. She knew Alessio's eyes would be on them. All she had to do was give a show and she was just the woman to do that.

She could feel his hard gaze from across the room as she danced on his dear friend. She turned around and pressed the back of her body to Allen's, making sure to move in a slow and sensual way. Allen, though, being the gentleman he was turned her back around to face him and pushed her a little away from him giving space between them.

"You are something else," Allen said to her.

Ophelia just smiled and they continued to dance. The whole time she would sneak a peek at Alessio, her scheme though did not seem to stir any emotion in him. Alessio soon stepped away from the bar with his phone in hand.

If she would not be able to seduce him should just had to find an alternative way to get her hands on information that Richard needed.

"I need to go to the bathroom, be right back."

Ophelia excused herself to Allen and went in search of where Alessio had gone.

She soon found him in the hallway that led to the bathrooms. She made sure to stand behind a wall to not be seen and be able to hear what he was talking about.

"I solved the issue... no you can never come back... I run things now... I've sent all you need in a package with a messenger... goodbye."

Ophelia's eyebrows twisted in confusion. What was he talking about and who was he hoping never came back.