𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 ✓

Start from the beginning

They had an argument while in Greece a while back, It was their first holiday away from the family that they had planned to celebrate the duo's anniversary.

While in Greece they had met up with one of Melanie's friends who was named Marcus, who had also brought along one of his friends.

Marcus's friend had been overly flirty with Alice, although Alice didn't see anything wrong with it and only thought the girl was being friendly Melanie knew what her intentions were.

Her thoughts were dirty and full of lust, which drove Melanie over the edge and she attacked the girl.

In the girl's defence, she didn't know the two girls were a thing, but in Melanie's defence, she didn't care.

Alice, who was still clueless, got angry with Melanie started giving her the silent treatment thinking she would give in, but Melanie is very stubborn.

Although Melanie was having major withdrawals from her wife she still stayed stubborn, Alice who knew her wife wouldn't stay mad with her too long decided to annoy Melanie even more by not giving in either.

Eventually, both girls gave in and continued their getaway but now every-time Melanie is overly stubborn, Alice knows how to handle it.

The duo soon arrived at the school, Melanie not even having the chance to open the door for Alice before the pixie girl dragged them towards where Bella would be, while Caroline dragged Jasper.

"Bella!" Alice spoke loudly for the human to hear as she jumped over the metal fence of the stairs. Melanie rolled her eyes with a small smile at her wife's dramatics.

"Happy birthday," Alice and Caroline spoke in unison, pulling the human in for a bone-crushing hug while Melanie and Jasper stood a bit behind.

"I thought I said no presents?" Bella stutters once Alice holds her a present wrapped in black wrapping paper with a black bow.

"I've already seen you open it and guess what? You love it.-"

"-Trust me, anything Alice picks out is to die for," Caroline chimed in.

"You're going to wear it tonight. Our place," Alice smiled but once Melanie noticed the blank look on Bella's face she decided to elbow Jasper roughly in the side, the blonde boy turned around with a confused look while Melanie just nodded towards the trio. "Come on, please? It'll be fun," Alice continues.

"Okay. All right," Bella finally gives in with the help of Jasper.

"Great! Okay," Alice squeals in happiness.

"We'll see you at seven," Caroline smiles before walking over into Jasper's embrace.

"Jasper," Bella speaks up before we walk away, Melanie stifles a laugh knowing the Hale boy had he caught. "No fair with the mood control thing."

"Sorry, Bella. Happy... Never mind." Jasper starts, knowing the human girl didn't want anyone knowing about her birthday gave Melanie the opportunity to come off as being nice but knowing that it made the human anxious she couldn't pass it up.

"Happy birthday, Bella," Melanie spoke loudly as she swung her arm over Alice's shoulder as the four vampires walked away.

"⊹ WHERE DO YOU THINK WE'LL GO AFTER all of this?" Melanie suddenly speaks up as she and Alice were slowly walking back to the Cullen house, the duo had just finished hunting after a long day of decorating the house for Bella's party.

"What do you mean?" Alice questions as she plays with her wife's fingers that were over her shoulder.

"I mean, we will have to leave Fork's again eventually, before they start suspecting. Where do you think we will go?" Melanie asks, it was something she had been thinking about a lot. Especially with Bella now being in the picture.

"Oh, I'm not sure, we could be going back to Alaska, you could see your family again for longer than a week, or we could do what we did a few years ago?" Alice suggested.

A few years ago they were debating where they should go, they couldn't go back to Forks yet and they had been in Alaska for too long, so Carlisle got the family to put some suggestions in a hat and they picked one at random.

"Carlisle was wondering where yous were," a voice was heard from behind Alice and Melanie, the two girls turned around to see Jasper leaning against a tree.

"We decided to walk." Alice smiles in return.

"Would you like to join?" Melanie questions as she lifts her arms signalling for him to go under her free arm.

The blonde agreed and Melanie swung her arm over his shoulder, jumping up and swinging her legs back and forth as the duo held her up.

Alice and Jasper both had the same thought and moved out of the way the next time she jumped, causing her to face plant the ground.

The girl rolled over on her back with a groan as her face just smacked a rock, she glared up at the duo before a smile took over and she pulled both Alice and Jasper down with her.

Their laugher was heard from the Cullen house, making the family happy that someone they had seen as their own family, was finally becoming her old joyful self.

LANA TALKS !
- since the cullen's aren't in new moon that much, and my imagination doesn't go that far to make multiple chapters without an already set plot, unfortunately. part two will be short. i apologise in advance before anyone is disappointed but the next three movies will be a lot longer.