Dad: did you take the house keys

Donghyuck: yeah I'm coming around later to do face masks with the girls

Aria: periodt
I raised my man well

Dad: I guess I'll join 🙄

Mum: you can join Renjun

No thanks

Aria: loosen up brother
It's not like she's gonna run away

Donghyuck: unless she does

Aria: that isn't helping

Gang gang

Chaerin: let's go somewhere

Jisung: where

Aria: late night shopping

Donghyuck: where's Renjun

Here

Donghyuck: Jisooooooo do you wanna come

Jisoo: no it's ok thank you though

She mindlessly kicked the loose stones under her trainer clad feet, the dark sky a velvet canvas of black which hung over her- stretching on beyond her eyeline.

Closing her eyes, relishing in the cold breeze hitting against her flushed skin- she sniffled again and lethargically walked through the gates.

Knowing Renjun was out with his friends, she didn't have to worry about running into him at the moment.
Although she didn't want to come across as rude, Jisoo didn't think she was in the right emotional state to hold a conversation.

The day hadn't started out great at all for her, everything seemed to be going wrong especially the little things and all her frustration was beginning to bubble up.

A dull pain that was striking across her head became more intense and she had to stop walking to screw her eyes shut- letting out a sharp breath of air.

Blinking back her tears, tired of crying for the past few days. Jisoo sat down on the grass, knees pulled up to her chest as she leaned her cheek on her crossed arms.

Eyes closed, the wind blowing through her hair as the sound of the waves gently crashing into each other filled the air along with the waterfall cascading down.

"You're here."

The sudden infiltration of the familiar voice made her eyes snap open, the panic washing over her as she looked over her shoulder.

Under the gleaming glow of the moon, Renjun's eyes fell to the way her eyes were redder than usual, a hue of darkness under them and the radiance she naturally had was now nowhere to be seen.
The usual honey brown swirls of her eyes diminished, leaving her with dull ones instead.

His smile slowly faded, a pang of hurt flashing through him at the sight and as he began to walk closer- Jisoo stood up.

The hoodie she was wearing looked slightly bigger on her than usual and he wondered if she had been eating- the sight of her was clear enough to see she lacked energy.