~im sorry~

Monday 7:00 am
Soldier POV
I woke up, I looked to my side and Torcher was still there.
I hugged him and he woke up aswell.
"Soldier?" He said as he slowly opened his eyes and saw me.

He looked sick, I kissed his forehead and got up.
I limped over to a cabinet, I grabbed a thermometer and then I limped back to torcher.
"What...are..you doing?..." he said, his voice sounded tired and well...it just sounded like he was really sick.
"I'm seeing if your sick" I crawled over to him.
"Open your mouth"
He did as I said and opened his mouth, I put the thermometer in his mouth.
After a minute I told him to open his mouth and he did as I said again.
I pulled it out and checked it, it said he was fine. I looked at him seeing how sick and tired he looked.
"Did you sleep last night?" I asked him.
"Yep" he replied.
I hugged him.
"Well you look really sick so you should rest"
He nodded his head.
I decided to let him rest so i limped out of the room, I remembered that all the soldiers were all probably back by now so I looked around for dessa.
"Boo!" I heard a voice say, I got scared and fell.
"Wow are you ok soldier?" I saw dessa, she was the one who said scared me.
She helped me up.
"SOLDIER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEG?!?" She said in panic.
"I just fell in fine though" I said.
"Hey where's your crush~?" She teased
"He's in bed"
"Wait- how would you know where he is?" She said.
I blushed a lot,I felt uncomfortable so I just stared at her while walking backwards.
Once I got out of her sight I hid. I was embarrassed since I've been hanging out with torcher the entire weekend, I don't know why it embarrassed me but it just did.
After a few minutes I limped back to torchers room to see how he's doing, as soon as I opened the door I saw him standing right in front of me.

"Oh hello torcher! Are you feeling better?" I said as he picked me up and brought me inside his room, he locked the door behind him and placed me on the chair by the table.
"Torcher? Are you ok?" I asked him, I was worried he seemed to be kind of scared.
"I...don't know..."he replied as he sat next to me.
"Come on torcher! You can tell me anything and I'm worried about you so I would appreciate it if you explained at least a little bit." I said as I saw him take off his mask, his left eye was closed.
"My...eye" he said as he slowly opened it.
The white part of his eye was a teal blue and the red in his eye was glowing.
"Oh my! Does it hurt?" I panicked.
"No....it actually feels fine."
I looked as his right eye, the edge of his eye was turning teal.
"It's...getting hard for me to talk through..." he said as I was holding his face seeing if anything else was happening.
"Really?..." I suddenly realized what was happening... the green drink that willow gave torcher was a potion and torcher was now becoming infected...
"Torcher... I think... that your becoming infected." I said silently.
"Wait!...how? Why?....." I could tell that he was panicking so I just hugged his face and I started to cry.

Torcher POV
I'm becoming infected? How do I stop! Soldier is crying! I-!...but I thought that the infection was so far away that we wouldn't get infected... the infection.. had been around for a while now it makes people and animals unable to speak and there eyes go random colours... they attack anyone who's not infected in sight, they can't control themselves...and now I was turning into one of them.
"Soldier...."it was getting harder for me to speak.
"Lock...me up.." I said.
"W-WHAT! NO I CANT!" He panicked I saw his eyes... he was crying a lot.
"Just do it.....I don't want to hurt-" all of a sudden I couldn't speak. I felt dizzy I couldn't control my body any more...I looked behind soldier and my eyes.. they were now all blue with my red pupils glowing.
I pushed soldier off me, it was happening...I was now infected, that meant that I was going to hurt soldier.. I tried to stop my self but I couldn't.
I grabbed a dagger that was on the counter, I did all I could to stop myself but nothing worked. I felt like crying as I saw my arm grab soldier by the neck and have the dagger ready to stab him. I couldn't do anything, I was going to kill the one I loved..
Just as the dagger almost reached his neck I saw him kick me away, I fell onto the ground. I was so happy that he had escaped.
I saw him ran out the door, I ran towards the door but I luckily couldn't open it.
(Time skip)
It's only been a few hours but the entire outpost was either dead or infected, some soldiers managed to escape. Soldier was no where to be seen, he probably escaped the outpost. I soon found out that the infected can talk to each other, they just can't talk to people who aren't infected...

I hoped that soldier was okay...he was the only one I loved..