-Meanie-

Sunday 8:04 am
Soldier POV
I walked outside, it was a beautiful day today.
I sat down in the grass where torcher was that one night, I remember when I saw his face.... his handsome face, I blushed a lot just thinking about him. "Hello soldier." Said a voice behind me.I looked behind me to see who said my name, It was torcher. "Oh! Hi torcher! You scared me!! You shouldn't walk up to some one so silently! You nearly have me a heart attack!" I said in anger, I hated it when people snuck up on me! "I don't like the attitude soldier!"

"I hate it when people sneak up on me! Don't do that again!" I replied.

"Fine, I'm sorry soldier" torcher said looking kind of annoyed, he sat down beside me.
"It's okay I guess......" i looked at torcher who was looking up at the sky. "It's a beautiful day isn't it soldier?" Torcher said to me still looking at the sky.
"no it isn't a beautiful day" I said to him. He put me in a bad mood by sneaking up on me.
"Oh you don't think so?" Torcher said in a soft and calming voice. I blushed a lot "today is the p-perfect day to stay in bed and sleep" I said to him trying not to stutter.
"Oh so your tired?" Torcher said while putting his arm around me, making me Blush to the point where I looked like a tomato.
"I never said I was tired!!"

"Oh really? Because it sounded like you were saying you were tired when you said it was a perfect day to-" I cut him off "I NEVER SAID THAT!!!!" I said not realizing I was yelling.
"Okay then!" Torcher said with a small laugh.
Torcher pulled me into his arms. I was blushing a lot. "H-hey l-let g-go of m-me!!!" I said trying to sound annoyed. I actually liked it when he pulled me into his arms, It was a warm hug. "Alright fine " He started to let go of me, until I sat on his lap and pulled his arms towards me again. "I changed my mind." I said with a smile on my face. Torcher put his arms around me tight, I somewhat liked this tight hug... a lot.

"So soldier I would like to know a more about you." Torcher said hugging me tighter.
"I- uh- okay then-
Well I like food, and I like hugs from-" I was about to say hugs from torcher. I blushed a lot trying to process what I was about to say, I mean I don't have a crush on torcher!

Or do I?...