~Please dont go~

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY HAVE THE MENTION OF BLOOD AND INJURIES)

Friday 7:00 am
Torcher POV
I searched the outpost, I was looking for Soldier.
Everybody at the outpost was going home to see their family's, except Soldier.
I don't know why but when I told everyone they could go for the weekend to see their families he said that he wanted to stay here.
Doesn't he want to see his family?

I wanted to find him so I could invite him to go for a walk in the forest.
I suddenly realized that he must be in his room.
I quickly walked there and knocked on the door.
"Soldier? Are you in there?"
He opened the door and I saw him in his normal clothes, he had a pink shirt and some shorts. I blushed.
"Oh hello Torcher!" He said.
"H-hi! I was w-wondering if you wanted to g-go on a walk with m-me?" I stuttered, I was embarrassed from stuttering.

"Sure" he said.
"I'm just gonna g-go change into my normal clothes, I'll be right back!" I said.
"Ok!"
I went to my room and changed into a Yellow shirt and some jeans. I went back to soldier.
"Ok you ready to go?" I said.
"Yep" he replied.
We started to walk together, once we walked out of the outpost we walked into the forest. It was a beautiful sunny day.

I heard something fall, I quickly looked to the direction where I hated the noise.

It was Soldier, he had fallen to the ground.
"SOLDIER ARE YOU OK?!?" I panicked as I sat down beside him and helped him lift himself off the ground.
"Yeah I'm fine-" he said as he looked at me in the eyes.
We stared at each other for a long 2 minutes until I broke the silence.
"Are you sure your fine?" I asked him.
We were both sitting on the forest ground beside each other, my hand was holding his and we were so close I almost kissed him.
"I-I hurt m-my leg...but I-I'm sure it's j-just a bruise..." he sniffled, he was starting to cry.
I couldn't see him like this so I gently lifted up his leg.... near his foot was a giant red cut covered in blood and dirt, blood slowly dripped to the ground. I stared in horror as I saw so much blood and I took a bit of a closer look.

I could see some of his flesh...and what looked like a bone... I looked behind us and there was a large knife, he must have fallen on it and cut his leg.
I picked Soldier up and used my hand to push his face into my chest, I didn't want him to see his leg. I ran back to the outpost and quickly went to the nurse, whenever all the soldiers were gone one of the nurses would stay here.
"KATIE" I yelled.
Katie came running over to me "WHATS WRONG?" She was panicking, she knew that I only came to the nurses office to check up on hurt soldiers or if one of them had a serious injury and none of the soldiers were here except for the one in my arms.
She saw soldiers leg, she quickly said "PUT HIM DOWN ON THE BED AND WAIT OUTSIDE" I did as she told me to do.
As soon as I was outside I couldn't stop thinking of soldier, I wanted to be there with him to make sure he was okay.

Soldier POV
I cried and cried as I felt my leg in pain.
I wanted.... No I Needed to have Torcher with me. Torcher didn't tell me what was wrong he just brought me here immediately and I knew that it meant my leg wasn't fine. I could tell there was blood, I felt it running down my leg.
I was in so much pain I couldn't hold in anymore.
I screamed and cried so Hard my eyes were sore.
(Time skip)
I woke up, i must have cried myself to sleep.
I saw a clock beside me so I checked the time it was four in the morning. I couldn't feel my leg but I could now see it properly without my vision being blurred from crying. I stared at my leg that as covered in bandages, I looked over and saw someone else's legs beside mine.
I looked at the pig beside me, it was Torcher. He was cuddled close to me, his arms were around me. It was kinda cold in the room, so I shoved my face into torchers neck and wrapped my arms around him.
"Soldier? Your awake?" He said I'm a very tired voice.

"Yes Torcher, I'm awake...Wait a minute if I'm hurt, wouldn't the nurse make sure I was left alone?"  I asked him. He smiled and said "you were screaming my name so loud that the nurse let me in, and you ended up falling asleep In my arms" I blushed and cuddled him.
"Please don't go" I said while slowly petting his cheek. He smiled and gently put his hand on my arm. "I won't" he said while he kissed my forehead. "I'll be here as long as you want" he said while he pulled my entire body closer to his. His hand was around my waist and his other around my head. My face was shoved into his neck and my arms were wrapped around him along with my legs.
I cuddled him and he cuddled me as we slowly drifted off to sleep.