"Techno, if I thought I wasn't ready, I wouldn't have gone up that ramp. My hand just slipped on the coping." Dream said in an attempt to comfort Techno. Of course, he was lying. But it was good to lie sometimes.

Techno nodded and then he was called to get x-rayed. Dream followed him, explaining to the doctors and nurses what had happened and showing the skates as evidence. They did the routine for broken bones, giving him a cast for his wrist.

Then, they were on their way back home.

"That was a pain." Techno said.

"And I used to think that hospitals were comfortable." Dream said.

"Hospitals are terrible." Techno replied.

"I was like five, Techno." Dream argued.

"When I was five, they were putting staples on my head." Techno replied. Dream didn't say anything further except directions to his house.

He had them drop him off at the corner so that his dad wouldn't hear him come back. He snuck back into his house and sat on the couch. He held the part of his back that Techno had saved. He was really considerate for no particular reason.

George woke up with the feeling of warmth still present on his wrists. He placed them to his cheeks, but there was no heat radiating from them. He sighed as he dropped them to his sides. He got out of his bed to get ready for the day. He had to pack up his stuff, since he was going to be leaving the next day. Then he heard his phone start to ring.

He picked it up, "hello?"

"'Ello George." Dream greeted.

"Dream! It's like two in the morning over there, why are you awake?" George asked.

"It's barely two thirty, George. Anyways, I just wanted to update you." Dream replied. George rolled his eyes to the word, 'barely.'

"What's going on?" George asked.

"Well, I was skating with Techno, and he was trying to teach me this trick. But I ended up falling and he broke my fall with his wrist." Dream explained. George stopped what he was doing.

"And is he okay?" George asked.

"Yeah, his wrist is just broken." Dream replied.

"Dream, I think that's the opposite of being okay. His wrist is broken." George replied. He was confused at how calm Dream was about the whole thing.

"But he has a cast now, so it'll be fine." Dream responded.

"YOU BROKE TECHNO'S WRIST, DREAM! How is it just, 'fine?'" George asked.

"Well, he said that he was fine. He broke his left wrist so he can still write." Dream replied.

"Ugh, and I'm stuck over here for another day." George whined.

"At least it's one more day, I miss you Georgie." Dream said.

"Shut up. You know when I come back you have to do whatever I tell you, right?" George replied.

"Yes, your majesty. I still eagerly await your return." Dream replied. George smiled at Dream's stupidness.

"Okay, Dream. I have to start packing." George said.

"NOOOO! Talk to me while you're packing!" Dream demanded. George sighed. He put the phone on his dresser and tried to facetime Dream. Dream accepted it and George started to walk around his room and pack up his things. All the while Dream kept talking to him, both complimenting him and making fun of the way he packed his things.