On the other place of LA, at ETG, Ally, Dinah, Justin and other interns from Miami U was welcomed by Normani Kordei. They  were toured around ETG and found the company exciting to work at. Dinah was not paying attention to the welcoming part instead she was more focused to Normani, meeting her in personal is heaven and she knows that Normani feel the same too.

And then one of the interns asks.

"Ms Kordei, I think I already saw you in Miami U."

"Oh, right, yes I went there, Karla Estrabao, the CEO is exploring around US and found Miami U, she said nothing will lose if she tried so I went there to talk to your directors, ETG is opened to all countries that's why."

"Okay, Ms Kordei, sorry for asking."

"Don't worry about that, let's continue."

Ally on the other hand began to think if Normani is the same person that Justin saw that took Camila's school papers so she nudge him.

"What is it?" Justin whispered.

"Is she the one you saw that took Mila's papers?"

"I don't know because it's not me that actually saw the woman that took Cabello's papers."

"You said that you saw her."

"Only her back and it's far away, I really can't tell."

Ally just sighed, she was about to ask Dinah but her tall friend was on cloud nine so she sighed again, she can't get anything from this tall woman for now. Based on her looks she really was in love, it's not crush anymore, but love.

**

ALLY was still fuming because even until now she can't reach Dinah, the tall woman is still on cloud nine even when they went home to one of the hotels that the ETG talked to that will welcome the interns of Miami U. So she get her laptop and call Lauren, after a few rings it answered her.

"Hey Alz, how's the welcoming?" Lauren greeted.

"It's good, the staffs were amazing."

"Hm really, but your face didn't tell a single thing that it was good, I wonder if it's true, what's the problem? Where's DJ?"

"She's the other reason why my face is like this."

"Why?"

"Normani Kordei," and she heard Dinah giggled and she sighed, she heard Lauren chuckled, she's sure that Lauren heard it.

"Looks like it's not crush anymore, she's still on cloud nine."

"Back to the problem, one of the intern, he's an IT I think, said that he saw her in Miami U."

"Woah, really? The secretary will really take the time to travel to Miami?"

"See? That's what I'm thinking, I'm not convinced Laur."

"Are you trying to say that this Normani is the one who took Camzi's papers?"

Ally was about to answer when Dinah said.

"Don't make my Normani a liar," and she moved to the laptop showing her face to the camera and said, "Ralph, my Normani already explained that the CEO, you know Karla, was exploring US and found Miami U, she said that nothing will lose if she tried, Ralph, Karla is trying to find some students, you know fresh ideas."

"You're saying that because you're a marketing," Ally said pushing Dinah away.

"Rude much?" Dinah pouted.