Chapter Sixteen: New Relationships

They were so alike yet so different in many ways, cunning and lonely, fake or rude, but they both had a goal in mind, a goal in which they could use each other to achieve.

"So tell me," Lila grinned with her arms still wrapped around Felix's neck, "just what were you doing in there?"

"Looking for something," Felix smirked, "it seems my uncle has hidden it somewhere."

"He certainly seems to be hiding a lot of things," she breathed running a hand across his chest. "I'm not sure why he's invited me here, but certainly he finds me helpful in some way. Don't you find that a bit suspicious?"

Felix could only nod and give the girl a devious grin. She was right, his uncle was certainly up to something. Whatever it was he was going to find out. Not to mention the thought of his uncle and cousin's success made him seethe with anger. Gabriel was a nobody until he met my aunt. He's been using our family's power to make a name for himself... maybe it would be a good idea to have a partner in crime.

"What's in it for you?" he asked, curious to know the foxy brunette's intentions

"Attention of course," she replied with a singsong tone in her voice, "how about this, I help you get revenge on your uncle, and whatever else you need, and you help me get famous."

"Sure," Felix agreed as he mentally scoffed on the inside. This girl was just like everyone else, in fact, she was probably worse than his uncle. Whatever, she will certainly be useful in helping me get those rings and destroy my uncle. After all, Gabriel does seem to trust her to some extent. After I'm done using her I'll get rid of her.

Little did he know that she was planning to use him just as well...

*****

"Mademoiselle," Butler Jean announced as he came in, "there is someone here for you."

"Well, tell them to come in!" Chloé shouted at the poor butler, "I mean, tell them to come in."

Butler Jean nodded and retreated with a small bow before inviting the ombre blue-haired boy in

"Hey Chloé," the boy, she recognized as Luka greeted her with a warm smile as soon as he walked into the room

"H-Hi," Chloé waved as she stared into his gorgeous blue eyes, could he be the person Marinette sent?

"You seem a bit troubled," Luka said as he took out his guitar, "maybe something like this,"

Chloé stared at Luka as he closed his eyes and played a tune, how in the world is this boy so hott? "How can you tell exactly how I feel?"

Luka glanced at the blonde and shrugged, "I like music a lot so guess it just comes to me, what's troubling you?"

"W-Well, I'm alone this summer," Chloe admitted as she lowered her eyes towards the ground this is so embarrassing, "I realized I've been treating people kind of... well really badly and have a urge to change."

"Marinette was right about you," Luka replied with a soft gentle smile

"She talked about me?" Chloe gasped, I hope it was good things...

"All good things of course," Luka reassured her, as if he could sense what she was thinking, "she mentioned that she thinks you really do want to change. She sees potential in you Chloé"

Dupain-Cheng, I mean Marinette does? I guess she has been nothing but nice to me since the incident with that bitch Lie-La. "Ugh," Chloe groaned putting her hands on her face, "I've been nothing but horrible, to everyone I don't deserve any of this!"