Homophobia isnt pog, kids

(A/N: i put a lot of my own feelings into this chapter so you better freaking like it. also tw for homophobia TEEHEE)

It had been about an hour and they
decided Ene was never coming.

They were fine with this.

John and Dave were sharing headphones and listening to music on Dave's iPod. Yes, phones exist. This is cuter. Shut up.

John was humming along to the song playing, causing Dave to smile. "You're such a dork." He said, chuckling. "Your face is a dork!" John retorted. "Wow, you REALLY got me there dude." He rolled his eyes underneath his shades.

"Oh shut up!" John playfully punched him and continued to hum to the music until the song ended. "Welp, now I'm bored. :P" He smiled as he took out the left earbud from the headphones he was sharing with his best friend.

Dave did the same and put the earbuds back in his backpack. "What if we played truth or dare?" John suddenly said. "Pffft what is this, middle school?" He said, before noticing that John was being serious and looked a little dejected.

"Alright, truth or dare, Egbert?" Dave smiled. "Dare!" He answered excitedly. "You have to give me your phone." John shrugged as Dave gave him the dare, not really much of a challenge.

He handed him his phone. His phone-case had Slimer from Ghostbusters on it. What a dork Dave thought as he turned on the phone. "Camera roll aye?" He smirked. "DAVE I SWEAR-"

"....Why is it all photos of Nick Cage?" Dave looked up at John. "Listen-" He began before Dave burst out in laughter. "What, you got some kinda weird gay crush on Nicholas Cage?" Dave wiped a tear from his eye from laughing so hard.

John looked to the side awkwardly. "Actually, that reminds me of something I've been wanting to tell you.." He didn't make eye contact and breathed in deeply. "Dave, I'm gay." He looked up at his best friend of four years, hoping for a supportive reaction.

"You're what?" Dave asked, making sure he heard him correctly. "I'm gay." He repeated. Dave stood up. "No way. I may tease you for being gay but, you can't actually be. Are you sure?" He pressed on.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I've known since we were 12." John replied, feeling his stomach turn. Despite Dave's better judgement, he kept going. "That's fucking disgusting dude! You better not have a crush on me, oh god do you have a crush on me?!" He shouted, knowing full well he had feelings for John.

John didn't respond.

"I'm walking home. I don't need you or Ene. She's probably fucking gay too." Dave grabbed his backpack and started walking away. "Dave wait I-" John tried to keep his best friend from leaving, but it didn't work.

He kept walking.

Tears fell down John's face as he watched the person who was there for him always, leave.

TEEHEE ANYWAYS ENEKAT TIME
THERES MORE HOMOPHOBIA IN THIS PART IM IN A FUCKING MOOD MAN. and yes he is puffle, yes he is.

 and yes he is puffle, yes he is

Ene was right.

She did, in fact, beat his ass in COD.

They were lying on Karkat's bed, him being the first one to wake up. Ene had ended up staying over and Karkat's older brother, Kankri, had no problem with it.

He couldn't help but look at how pretty Ene looked. Really, she was exactly his 'type'. Except the fact she was human, yuck. He was distracted by a knock on his door. He got up to open the door and was greeted by Kankri.

"Hell9, Karkat! I made y9u tw9 l9ve 6irds 6reakfast!" He shoved a platter of eggs, fruit, toast, and insects for Karkat into his paws. "I'm just s9 happy y9u're finally 9ver that silly '6isexual' phase and are finally dating a girl. 9h 6elieve me I simply c9uld n9t STAND that Dave fell9w y9u were 'dating'. I'm ram6ling. Enj9y y9ur 6reakfast!"

"BUT KAKNRI IM NOT-" He started before the door slammed in his face. He sighed and set the breakfast tray on his bedside table before plopping down next to Ene. He felt her stir and realized she was waking up.

"Hmm? Oh! Mornin', Karkles." She yawned and stretched her arms. "Ooo breakfa- OH GOD ARE THOSE BUGS?" She jumped backwards as he set the tray in front of them on the bed. "YEAH, THEY'RE BUGS. MY BROTHER IS.... A TRADITIONAL MAN." He grabbed a piece of toast and bit into it.

"Traditional?" Ene repeated in a questioning manner. "YEAH. FOR EXAMPLE, HE THINKS THE PURPLE-BLOODS ARE THE BEST TROLLS. HE ALSO THINKS THAT LIKING BOTH GENDERS IS A WEIRD HUMAN THINGS. HE ALSO THINKS TROLLS SHOULD ONLY EAT BU-" "Wait, he's biphobic?" Ene interrupted.

"I MEAN, I GUESS?" He finished his toast and rubbed the back of his neck. "Dude, being bi isn't just a human thing. I'm barely even human and didn't Vriska date John before she got her current girlfriend? Your brother is nuts. Girls are pretty and so are dudes." She shoveled a hard-boiled egg into her mouth.

"YEAH! I AGREE! DUDES ARE PRETTY AND GIRLS ARE REALLY PRETTY TOO!" His face turned red as he stared at Ene before looking away and eating more toast. She chuckled.

These two were gonna get along pretty well.