Chapter 70

70 damn chapters. I've been in wattpad 10 months. Nothing has made me sadder, and happier. You know so many Time i wanted to delete this book bc of hate and scared that no one likes it. Yeah I make mistakes im not fucking perfect! I just wanted to say I love you guys so much and you're the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.
________________

Chandlers POV

We arrived! Alive... he didn't notice me but man it was freaking scary...

"Who gets what?" I said

"Well its the middle of the night so lets do this quick" Carter said

"Okay me, shawn, andrea, and kian?" I said

"Yeah, okay" andrea said

"Okay we'll go in there and then you guys decide, okay?" I said

"Sure" someone said but I wasn't paying attention.

I just went inside and damn was it nice! I didn't even unpack I just changed into some sleep shorts, and one of shawns shirts that I stole from him. Yes there was separate rooms. "Hot shirt" shawn said.

"Isn't it?" I said and laughed

Then me and shawn cuddled into bed and fell asleep.

                |morning|

I woke up to the sound of birds. Git out h8r. "Morning" shawn said in a morning voice asdfghjkl.

"Morning" I said and kissed him.

"What do you want to do today?" He said

"Canoeing, and hiking?" I said

"I'm down" he said

"Same fucking fuckers" krl said |kian robert lawley|

I got up went to the bathroom and changed.

"Hey can you wake everyone else up?" Shawn asked. "Sure" I said

We're hiking first, then canoeing.

I went over to the jox, and jia cabin.

I knocked on the door. No one answered, fuck it I just walked in. "BE READY IN AND HOUR WE'RE GOING HIKING!" I shouted then left. I pretty much did that to every cabin. Sorry not sorry. "Okay I yelled at them all" I said walking into the cabin.

"I love your hair" andrea said

"I kinda just did nothing to it" I said and laughed

"Im going to vlog!" I said

I grabbed my vlogging camera.

"Hey guys its chandler, im here with shawn, kian, and Andrea. Right now we're in a cabin and everyone else is in theirs. We're camping wnd today we're going on a hike and canoeing!" I said before turing it off.

*knock* I heard on the door.

I opened it and saw jc and lia.

"Heylo" I said opening the door and letting them in.

|later|

"Are we ready to go?" Shawn asked

"Sure" I said

Me I'm not a person who would volunteer to have to get up and move with out having to. So out of my comfort zone. We all started on the trail. I was listening to music with one bud in, and walking next to shawn.

|after hike|

"Well, that was...long"I said and plopped down on the bed.

"This is just getting started!" Shawn said

________
Was this too short? I'M ALMOST AT 200k READS OMFG. ILY YOU BABES SO MUCH!
Instagram: lexicaylen_
Twitter: lexicallahan97