i squeezed her tighter and let out a small sigh.

"let's go" i said while getting up. "tate's gonna be there right?"

"yeah" sage snorted. "she's with daniel"

i fake gagged and laughed. sage and i walked out to her car and got in. i really didn't wanna go but she ended up convincing me. billie was gonna be there either way if i didn't go or not.

she always ruins my mood. i hate how we have cute moments that last for a day or a little longer and then the next we're back to fighting.

it's a never ending cycle with her!

"how much is stuff is gonna be there?" i turned to looked at sage.

"what stuff?" she asked me.

"liquor, alcohol, beer, coke... i'm just playing, but that kinda stuff" i said.

"like a lot" she shrugged. "don't tell me you're gonna try to blackout"

"i wanna have fun sage" i sighed. "but with billie being there she's probably not gonna keep her eyes off me"

"you can do whatever the fuck you want dude" sage told me. "she can't control you, don't let her"

"i don't think you understand" i sighed and let out a groan. "i just realized she's gonna bring her fucking friend zoe or drew"

"you don't like them?" sage raised a brow up and turned her attention back to the road.

"well... i haven't met them" i shrugged. "she talks a lot about them and it's kinda annoying"

"what do you mean?"

"whenever i'm with billie she always brings them up" i chuckled while rolling my eyes. "we're just chilling and then she's like drew this, zoe that, look what drew sent me, look how funny zoe is, bro all i want is her attention! i dont care about her friends! i'm sure they're nice but i don't careeee"

"does she know you feel like that?" sage sent me a look.

"yeah" i smiled and rolled my eyes again. "i've told her and she's made me feel like shit because i said i didn't care about and all i wanted was her attention. bitch called me selfish!"

"ayayay" sage shook her head. "why do you still choose to stay with her?"

"cause i love her" i mumbled while slumping in the seat. "love is a million fucking things dude. sometimes if feels good, sometimes it doesn't... and in this case it's both"

"jayden look" sage glanced at me. "i hate seeing my bestfriend be all hurt over a fucking dumbass. i told you how she is and your stubborn ass still chooses to be with her. you can't fix a person who doesn't want to be fixed jay"

i ignored her and looked out the window.

-

"finish it!" i yelled at sage.

she never finishes her shots, they're literally tiny! all she does is sip half and leave it at that.

"i cant" she laughed. "i cant"

"yes you can" i grabbed the glass from her and put it against her lips. "open your mouth"

she tilted her head back and i poured it inside.

i felt someone's hands slither around my waist.

istg i'm bouta beat a bitch up

i turned around and saw billie with a drunk smile plastered on her face. "hi baby" she slurred a little and tried to kiss me.