𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 - 𝑀𝐴𝑌 𝐿𝑂𝑅𝐷 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝑀𝐸𝑅𝐶𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿

Strawberry, Los Santos, October of 2015

On October 7th of 2015, Michael and Amanda welcomed Roman Townley into the world, and then lost him.

The nurse? Yeah, she could have never been trusted. Michael still kicks himself to this today for not keeping his wits about him when it came to his baby, because, unsurprisingly, she happened to be someone working for Steve.

How? Or more importantly, why? How did a nurse manage to steal a baby, but more importantly, what did Steve want with the baby?

Well one thing was for sure, as soon as an actual nurse came to report the baby as missing, Amanda was up and out of that bed faster than a lion going after its prey. She thundered down the hallway, with Michael following closely behind, still in her hospital gown and a pair of slippers.

"Amanda, chill the fuck out!" Michael yelled as they reached his car parked just outside the hospital doors.

"How can you say that?" Amanda turned to him, tears of anger flowing down her face and ruining the mascara from the day before, "how can you tell me to chill out knowing that my psychotic brother has our fucking baby, Michael!"

"I don't fuckin know, but if we don't take a minute to think and just go guns blazin', we're gonna end up dead! Besides, you aren't even supposed to be out of bed yet."

"I'd rather be dead than my child."

Michael nodded, knowing it was an argument he couldn't win, and opened the car for Amanda to get in. He had heard about mothers being overprotective of their baby, especially when it's first born, but he never knew just to what extent until now. Of course, he was just as angry and scared, but he still knew that it was better to have a level head about this than just using anger as a weapon.

"When I see that asshole I'm gonna rip him apart and I'm gonna make it hurt."

Michael raised an eyebrow at her, his hands shaking as he gripped the wheel.

"Well what are you waitin' for? Drive!" Amanda shouted.

"Nu-uh," Michael said, "We ain't going in alone."

"Well fucking call Trevor then! C'mon, we can do this while we're driving."

Michael reluctantly agreed and began the drive to the foundry, making sure to call Trevor on his way. Trevor agreed to help the couple before they even managed to say who the benefactor was, having heard 'baby' and 'kidnapped' in the same sentence.

They parked up outside the Foundry after also calling Lamar, who was reluctant at first but was finally swayed. Amanda may have threatened him, Michael may have questioned how Amanda got his number in the first place, but right now they were questions that didn't need to be answered. They had more pressing issues.