"You kill my father, kidnap me, tie me to a bed in a small room and even dare to ask me to cooperate with you!" The young man was furious, he tried to make a dive for the woman his movements quick, startling the older woman who stepped back one of the guards by her side right away. James sat back down with a glare toward the lot, crossing his hands.

"The audacity you people have. I'm a human. I have all my rights, this is illegal!"

 James yelled at the group. "Imagine yourself in my skin. I have not long ago witnessed the murder of my father. I was chased down by lunatics, kidnapped, and crammed in a small room with no chance of escape and now I'm being told to cooperate with the people who did this to me! Are you fucking kidding me!" His anger was getting the best of him as tears flooded his eyes on the brink of spilling out.  "His throat was slit open and I watched the life drain out of him. He was left bleeding out on the floor while I had to run for my life. I was shaking, scared that I would face the same fate as my father. So tell me, how do you think that makes me feel?!" James broke down crying, bawling his eyes out through the rage, his eyes puffy, his knuckles white from clenching them so hard. All the emotions he's been bottling up for the past few days came crashing right down. Ms Clara looked at James, however, she stayed inimical slowly making her way closer to the crying man. She sat down on the bed right next to James, however, she spoke no word to him. She held a gaze with James close as the man cried his troubles out. She just sat there, waiting for the younger man to calm down. The two guards contacted their boss about the situation and watched from the sidelines as Ms Clara looked up at James with no emotions. Her face stayed cold. "I'm sorry that happened to you, however, you have to understand, life is unfair. This is a wake-up call for you James, life is unpredictable. You have to grasp that. You are in a game that you are meant to lose, so you should give up now and accept your fate." Ms Clara stated with a harsh gaze. The once-smiling face from before is now empty and dark. She looked like a fully different person. 

James kept crying into his knees, ruminating about what the woman told him.

The door opened and two people walked inside. James had long stopped crying just sitting there in silence, a few sobs emitting here and there. The door was closed and the people made their way towards James who looked up, his eyes met with the same dark brown eyes he despised over the few days the most. A cocky smile plastered on his face as he leaned closer to James. Ms Clara got up from the bed but before she could step away James grabbed her hand tightly.

 "Sebastian, how are you dear?" Ms Clara said looking at the man who glanced over to her nodding towards her. Sebastian looked at the grip James had on her hand and scoffed. "Let go!" The only thing Sebastian said before he grabbed James by the hair, whose grip wavered, and let go of Ms Clara's arm. He looked at the woman once again and she smiled with a genuine smile once again, fixing her skirt. She eyed down at James once again. "Think about what I said, James. Accept this and you will be fine." Was the last thing she said before making her way to the door the guards following behind her respectfully. Once the door was closed she was gone. James didn't even look up anymore as he scooted back towards the headboard of the bed. He tucked his head in his knees and hugged himself. The woman's words resonated with him. He felt trapped, helpless. Was she right? Was James playing a game he was made to lose? Should he give up on trying to escape? 

Sebastian and the other guy stepped closer toward James and he shot them a glare. This didn't stop them from approaching, moved right next to James. "Fuck off!" James said before either of them could say anything. Sebastian had a stone-cold face and looked intimidating. "You're going to come with us right now and that's final," Sebastian said. 

The other guy took James' foot and unlocked the chain with a key, James quickly pulling his feet closer to himself. "Fuck off and leave me alone." James spit into Sebastian's face when he lent too close. The spit ran down his cheek. He raised a brow and the other guy didn't say anything. He looked at James his jaw twitching before he grabbed him by his leg dragging him down into a laying position. James tried to get Sebastian's hand off of him with no avail, the man leaning over his body. James tried to kick and stir to get out of the tight grasp but Sebastian pulled him right to his face and stared at him with a glare.