Epilogue 9

Thank you sidnaazdeewani for filling my comment section with so many comments❤❤. Loved your comments a lot and love you  cupcake😘😘.

The housemates were getting ready for the weekend ka Vaar .Shehnaaz wore a beautiful red lehanga and applied minimal makeup.She was just looking stunning and hell gorgeous in the lehanga.After getting ready she went towards the language area where Sidharth was standing wearing a white and black outfit. He was also looking handsome in his outfit .Shehnaaz looked at him and started admiring him.Indeed he was looking the most handsome man in the world. Sidharth saw Shehnaaz and froze.He kept looking at her who was looking fucking hot and gorgeous in the red lehanga.

He kept looking at her who was looking fucking hot and gorgeous in the red lehanga

(Seriously speaking, I just loved Sidnaaz in these outfits,they were looking fucking hot and damn beautiful/handsome in this🔥🔥, literally can't stop drooling on both of them 😍😍)

Sidharth was getting all dirty thoughts seeing her in this outfit. He just wanted to slam her to the nearest wall and kiss her so hard.They both were sharing an intense eyelock which was broken by Kushal.

Kus:wow ,Sana tu toh bohot hot lag rahi hai

Sana:thank you Kushal

Kus: Sid tujhe kuch nahi bolna hai

Vik:aree bhai wo kya bolega wo toh already khushi ko dekh kar go went gone ho gaya(in Shehnaaz's language🤭🤭)

Sid:ho gaya tum dono ka ,aab chale Salman sir aa gaye hoge

Vikas and Kushal moved out after taking their things.Shehnaaz was still standing their looking at him.Luckily now there was no one in the language area nor in the bathroom. Sidharth walked towards her and pulled her by her waist .He placed a wet kiss on the crook of her neck .Shehnaaz moaned feeling his lips on her neck.Then Sidharth went towards her earlobe and sucked it.

Sid:you are looking fucking hot jaan...I can't control myself from eating you here only (in her ears)

Shehnaaz blushed hearing this and clutched his arm more tightly .Before he could do any further ,Shehnaaz stopped him.