9.1

I am very happy today so early update.....The reason behind my happiness is that my story "Forever love"got 10k votes🥳💃💃,it's just unbelievable and overwhelming for me🥳❤

Thanks a lot to all the readers who vote for my story❤❤

Love you all(in a positive way)😘😘

Before I start...sorry I forgot to mention the connections voted whom, so here you go:

Kashmeera-Sidharth
Shefali Zariwala-Arti
Akash-Sidharth
Kunal-Asim
Devolina-Sidharth
Himanshi-Rashmi
Kushal-Sidharth

(I checked now that I had forgot to mention Arti in the contestants list  so edited now aur kisi ne mujhe bataya bhi nahi😒...I know Arti ka naam yaad rakhne wala nahi hai 😅but still she is important for the story na🙂)
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Sana:biggboss main Arti ko vote dena chahti hu aur reason main uske samne dungi

Bb:aab aap mukya ghar mein pravesh kar sakti hai Shehnaaz

Sana:thank you biggboss

Bb:aur isi ke sath ghar ke interim captain Sidharth bante hai

Sidharth on the other hand was shocked, he didn't expected her to vote Arti.Though Arti is his friend but he didn't liked Shehnaaz supporting her because he know his wife who is hell possessive for him.He is damn sure that she doesn't like Arti nor her closeness with him then why did she voted for her.His trance of thoughts were broken by Vikas's voice.

Vik:Sidharth Shehnaaz ke paas nahi jayenga?

Sidharth without uttering a word, ran towards confession room .He saw his lady love coming with her brightest smile.As soon as Shehnaaz stepped out ,Sidharth engulfed her in a tight hug.

Sana:I missed you Sidharth

Sid:I missed you too sweetheart

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were still in each other embrace. Nobody wanted to break it.Shehnaaz's tears roll out from her eyes.The strong,fierce, Arrogant woman was breaking down as she only knows how she managed outside without Sidharth. She missed his morning kisses,his scoldings whenever she skipped her food due to work,his frequent teasing,his sarcasm mainly she missed the whole Sidharth. And for Sidharth he missed her caringness,her strictness also, her possessiveness whenever she spotted him with his fangirls,her morning hugs and kisses and her smile.Both didn't gave a fuck about the surroundings just wanted to be in each other's embrace.Everyone was seeing a true bond,a lovely bond.Some housemates were adoring their bond while some were jealous seeing it.Shehnaaz broke the hug as she wanted to teach a lesson to someone .

Sid:tu ro rahi hai(kissing her forehead and then eyes)

Sana:nahi toh ,Shehnaaz gill kabhi nahi roti

Sid:acha mere liye bhi kabhi nahi royi

Sana:Sidharthhh(tears welling up)

Sid:acha sorry baby mazak kar raha tha....please aur mat ro bacha

Vikas:oyee aab tum dono ka emotional drama ho gaya ho toh hume bhi khushi se milne do

Sana:ofcourse Vikas main sab se milungi par usse se phele mujhe ek khaas insaan se baat karni hai(smirking)

Sid:kisse baby?

Sana:Miss Arti Singh

Arti:ha Shehnaaz bolo

Sana:Arti first of all get this in your mind that I don't like you

Arti:toh phir tumne mujhe vote kyu kiya?