Epilogue 4

After 1 year

In this one year,Shehnaaz is changed a lot.Now she is not that chirpy,spoiled brat,immature girl ,she has become an introvert, mature and more of a serious person.Her parents also saw this change after she came back from the village. They were tensed for her so  asked her to visit village again but Shehnaaz always deny it.Shehnaaz didn't contacted  with Sidharth as she was giving him his so called time.Her college has finished and now she is doing a course in fashion designing.

Shehnaaz was sleeping but she felt somebody's hand on her hair.She turned towards the person and layed her head on the person's lap.

Mumma:good morning beta

Sana:good morning mumma

Mumma:Shehnaaz some special guests are coming so you take a bath and get ready

Sana:mumma who are coming

Mumma:that you will get to know,now go take a bath

Shehnaaz smiled weakly and left for the bath.After taking a fresh bath ,she entered the room wearing a beautiful suit.Her dressing sense are also changed a bit.She wears western outfit when she goes out but when she is at home she prefers wearing Indian outfits.

She went downstairs and saw her mom talking to woman and a man also sitting beside her

She went downstairs and saw her mom talking to woman and a man also sitting beside her.She went to closer to see their faces.She came face to face with the person and was shocked to see him.The man also looked at her and smiled.

Sana:What the hell are you doing here

Man:just listen to me once

Sana:I don't want to listen anything Sidharth, go away

Sid:please Shehnaaz I can explain

Sana:Explain what(shouting)

Mumma:Shehnaaz this is not the way to talk.....and take him to your room ,you can talk there

Sana:mumma but

Mumma:Shehnaaz please listen to him once

Sana:fine

Shehnaaz took him to her room.As they entered the room ,Sidharth locked the door.

Sana:why did you lock it

Sid:so that you listen to me for once

Sana:oh have you done with your so called time

Sid:Shehnaaz I know I have hurt you but I myself -

Sana:you don't know Sidharth how much you have hurt me,you didn't even care to call me once in this one year

Sid:I know Shehnaaz, I just wanted my time to be sure of my feelings and now I am completely sure

Sana:sure about what

Sid:that I love you Shehnaaz gill

He hugged her tightly and Shehnaaz also reciprocated the hug.Shehnaaz was crying why not she would cry ,she waited for this day when her Sidharth would confess his love to her, how much she had waited to be in his arms.She broke the hug and hit him on his chest.

Sana:you took a freaking one year to realize this,you don't know how much I missed you

Sid:I am sorry sweetheart for making you wait for so long but now I can't wait anymore

Sana:Vishal had proposed me and if you would have not come na I would have said ye-

He didn't let her complete and smashed his lips on hers.He cannot control any other man's name from her lips and how dare that Vishal proposed her.It was not at all a soft kiss,it was a rough one.Sidharth was nibbling her lips and sucking them.He pulled her more close to him by her waist while Shehnaaz also wrapped her hands around his neck and caressing his hairs.Both were fighting for dominance.Sidharth bit her lower lip which made Shehnaaz moan.Taking it as an advantage he entered her mouth and tasted every corner of her mouth which was not less than honey.Their salivas got mixed.It was still not enough for Sidharth ,he wanted to kiss her till infinity but sensing that she is loosing her breath,he left her lips.Shehnaaz looked at him with love while Sidharth moved his thumb on her swollen lips and pecked them.

Sid:don't you dare take any other man's name from your mouth, you are only mine

Sana:I am only yours Sidharth (hugging him)

Sid:I can't wait anymore sweetheart, enough of our wait for each other....I just wanna  make you mine

Sana:matlab

Sid:I have come here for our marriage, will you marry me Shehnaaz gill

Sana:yes I will marry you but

Sid:but what

Sana:dadi(she meant Sidharth's dadi)

Sid:don't worry she don't have any problem

Sana:but how

Sid:she wants her grandson to be happy and my happiness lies in you so she is ready to accept you

Sana:I am so happy Sidharth.....I love you

Sid:I love you too

They went downstairs and told everyone that they are ready for the wedding. The wedding was kept after one week as Sidharth couldn't wait anymore. The wedding took place in the village. Both the families were very happy seeing their children happy. Years passed like this with their love ,care for each other.Sidnaaz live in Delhi as Sidharth has his company there but they often go to village to meet their parents and grandparents. They also spend a lot of time together in the village remembering their old memories and also making some new memories but some things never change.

Sana:Sidharth bas ek picture

Sid:no ways ,mujhe nahi leni

Sana:hayee babaji kitna sadu husband mila hai mujhe

Sid:ha ha main hi tujhe  sadu lagta hu tera vishal toh kitna acha hai

Sana:maine godh liya hai kya jo tu bolta hai tera Vishal(tera asim 😜....bb13 ki yaad aa gayi❤)

Sid:mujhe kya pata

Sana:thik hai mat khechawa pic main ja rahi hu Vishallll ke paas

She turned around and smirked. Before she can move she was pulled and met a pair of warm lips on hers.They had a passionate kiss .They were kissing, nibbling and sucking each other's lips.After 15 minutes they broke the kiss due to lose of breath.

Sid:never forget Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla that you are only mine

Sana:I will never forget Sidharth Shukla and I am only yours

Sid:I love you (kissing her forehead)

Sana:I love you too

Shehnaaz snuggled into his chest more while Sidharth held her waist. Both were lying on the fields and feeling the fresh cold wind just like their fresh new love ,feeling it's warmth.
************************************
I hope you liked the story 😊.Do vote and comment.Thanks for your lovely comments and votes😘 and this is for all those who wanted early update ❤New story in the night🤩.

Keep streaming the songs

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️