3

Thanks a lot sidnaaz_27 for your suggestion
************************************
Boy:I love you Sana,will you marry me

Sana:Rahul,I just consider you as my friend not anything more

Rahul:Sana I love you,really I love you a lot

Sana:but I don't love you ,plzz understand Rahul

Rahul:Agar tum meri nahi ho saki toh kesi ki nahi hogi

With the splash of that acid...she lost it her love,her face

Shehnaaz Agarwal

Bubbly, innocent girl but those few minutes in her past changed her,now she is introvert and doesn't prefer to talk to anyone.She is graduated and currently working as a fashion designer but she prefers work from home.She has become a conserved person ,she is sweet ,caring but that real glow she has lost,she is alone.Someone snatched her everything, he not only destroyed her face but her joy,her emotions and most importantly she lost the real Shehnaaz.She is just broken and alone.There is just one person in her life who supports her and tries to bring that old Shehnaaz back.

Avni Raichand

Bestfriend of Shehnaaz and also that one person in her life.She tries to bring that old Shehnaaz back. She craves for her bestie who was jolly and chirping.She tries to always make her happy. Shehnaaz pretends to be happy but Avni knows that she is pretending. Also a fashion designer in the same company.

Sidharth Kapoor

A well established businessman, he has everything.Loves his family a lot,he is rude and short tempered person.One thing he craves for that is his love,his life partner.He had many girlfriends but was not serious in any of them.

Neil Malhotra

Bestfriend of Sidharth,he is a brother to him.He also his business partner.
************************************
A completely different story.It's a new concept which I have tried .Acid attack is  one of the most sinful act.I don't know what they think while doing this cheap act if they think by doing this they will stop the person from her growth,from achieving her goal then they are highly mistaken.I cannot understand how people can do such a cheap thing in the name of love,it's really very shameful and also if they do also then it's not love.I think the people who do this are really crazy and psychopath.

It's just a fiction so take it as a fiction only.

Note:Shehnaaz's only left side of her face is burnt and damaged by the acid

I hope you liked the concept😊.Please take it as a fiction only.I know yesterday I didn't published, sorry for that actually I was thinking about this story only as it's totally a new story so I needed time.

Choose one
A or N

A shout out for two lovely stories .Do give it a try,they are awesome 😊😍

Do give it a try,they are awesome 😊😍

Keep streaming the songs

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️