Epilogue 2

It was finally their wedding day.Sidharth was sitting in the mandap waiting for his wife.

When Sidharth told his mom about Shehnaaz she was very happy as she genuinely liked Shehnaaz a lot.Asim was also happy for her as she finally got her life partner. Sidharth threatened Shehnaaz's uncle and aunt and told them if they ever call her they will be behind the bars.

Sid:Shehnaaz kaha hai

Kus: aaj koyi bohot desperate ho raha hai

Asim:ha sahi kaha bro,Sid tension mat le teri thori dher me aa jayenge

Sm:Sidharth shanti se baith

Sid:okay aur tum dono bhi chup raho

Kushal and Asim shut their mouths .Everybody's gaze went to towards a direction.

Din shagna da chadeya
Aao Sakhiyan ni vera sajeya
Haan
Mera sajna mileya
Sajna mileya vadhaiyan
Ni Sajan doli leke auna
Ni vera sajeya
Mera sajna mileya
Sajna mileya haan
Wo ho

Shehnaaz entered the hall wearing a beautiful red lehanga.She was looking breathtaking gorgeous in that lehanga .Sidharth couldn't take his eyes off her.

Sana dress

Sidharth outfit

Sidharth outfit

Din shagna da chadeyaAao Sakhiyan ni vera sajeyaHaanMera sajna mileyaSajna milan VadhaiyanNi sajna doli leke aunaNi mera sajnaDholna ve,dholna veRajhan Mahi dholnaDholna ve,dholna ve

Aao Sakhiyan ni vera sajeya
Haan
Mera sajna mileya
Sajna milan Vadhaiyan
Ni sajna doli leke auna
Ni mera sajna
Dholna ve,dholna ve
Rajhan Mahi dholna
Dholna ve,dholna ve

Sidharth stood up and gave her his hand.Shehnaaz held his hand and sat on the mandap.Soon the rituals started.

They took the seven vows.Sidharth put vermillion in her hairline. He make her wear the nuptial chain.Soon they were declared as husband and wife.

(Sorry as I am not going in so much detail as I don't know so much about marriage....I am just writing the major rituals that take place on wedding)

They took blessings from Sidharth's mom.

Sm:bhagwan tumhe hamesha khush rakhe

They moved towards their room. As soon as they entered the room ,Sidharth hugged her tightly.

Sid:I am so happy today,finally you are mine

Sana:I love you Sidharth, you are best thing happened to me

Sid:I love you too jaan

They broke the hug.Sidharth picked her up in bridal style and moved towards the bed.He placed her on the bed after removing her jewellery and hovered over her.Sidharth smashed his lips on her .Both were kissing each other with love,wanting for each other .They broke the kiss and Sidharth moved towards her neck.He kissed every part of her body with love .Soon they were away from every barrier and their bodies came in touch with each other.The room was filled with their moans and groans. The night was filled with their passionate love .

After an intense love making, Sidharth layed on his side and pulled her in his embrace.He kissed her forehead and both slept hugging each other.

After 2 years

Sidharth was working in his cabin when there was a knock on his door.

Sana:May I come in sir

Sid:come in,what brings Mrs. Shehnaaz gill Shukla here

Sana:main toh bas apne pati se milne aayi hu

Sid:but jaan tum iss halat mein,maine kitni baar kaha hai akele mat aana ,it's not good for you and baby

Shehnaaz is 6 months pregnant. Sidharth has started a new business of hotels in India.

Sana:aap business trip pe gaye the toh maine aap ko bohot miss kiya aur tension mat lo akele nahi aayi wo Kushal bhi aaya hai wo main office se

She bit her tongue realizing what she said.She looked at Sidharth who was glaring her now.In this 6 months Sidharth didn't let her go to office she would do work from home if she insisted a lot.

Sid:Shehnaaz meine kitni baar mana kiya hai office mat jao par tumhe toh meri sunni hi nahi hai

Shehnaaz moved towards him and sat on his lap.She cupped his face.

Sana:sorry bebu wo actually office mein ek important meeting thi aur ghar par rehkar wo meeting nahi ho pati....sorry par aap bhi yitna kyu gussa kar rahe ho already ek hafte Badh aaye ho aur aate hi mujhe dant rahe ho

Shehnaaz made an angry pout and turned her face turning her face to other side.Sidharth melted seeing her cute angry face and kissed her pout .

Sid:sorry jaan meine gussa kiya but you know na main koyi risk nahi lena chahta

Sana:I know....meine aur baby ne aapko bohot miss kiya

Sid:meine bhi tum dono ko bohot miss kiya

Sidharth moved closer to her face and smashed his lips on hers.They both were sucking each other's lips showing how much they missed each other.Sidharth entered her mouth tasting every bit of her mouth.Shehnaaz encircled her arms around his neck pulling him more close.Sidharth didn't applied much force as he didn't wanted to hurt the baby.They both broke the kiss due to loss of breath.Both were looking at each other's eyes.Sidharth pecked her swollen lips .

Sid:I love you

Sana:I love you too

The End
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment. I know I am a bit late actually I was confused about something 🤔so was not able to publish the part that at time😕 but later when I was sure I published🙂.

Keep streaming the songs

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️