Chapter 10

☆*🥀*☆

☆*🥀*☆

It has been a week after jungkook's rejection and taehyung had returned to his kingdom with his fiance and shields. through taehyung didn't except the rejection, it was still extremely painful for both of them to be apart, especially now because they're mated.

When taehyung reached his kingdom the first thing he did is delayed the wedding for two more weeks and then he left the palace once again but this time it wasn't for a vacation, he left for a killing spree.

The taehyung that return to the palace that day wasn't the same taehyung that left the palace a week ago and the first person to notice that was his mother, the queen of Crystal, (the vampire's kingdom).

The sweet vampire everyone remembered was gone, he was now a bloodthirsty devil with no emotion.

Yes, it was the result of jungkook's rejection, taehyung turn off his humanity leaving behind a ruthless and bloodthirsty predator.

Namjoon and hoseok were worried about taehyung, every day the deaths rate were increasing, the other guards of the palace were tired of cleaning behind the mess teahyung made, everyone was trying to stop taehyung from killing any more people but those guards weren't powerful enough to stop taehyung and they know that taehyung could kill them with a snap of his finger

There was only one person who could stop taehyung and it was the queen, his mother, Kim Mishil.

If there is someone more powerful then taehyung is, in the kingdom, then that is his mother.

After a week namjoon finally told the queen about everything that happened in the snow moon pack, from taehyung finding his mate to him being a werewolf and the rejection.

"Oh, moon goddess finally" the queen whispered to herself after she heard that taehyung found his mate.

She was both happy and sad for her son, happy because he found his mate and sad because his mate rejected him before they could even start their life together.

"Is there any news about the prince, did you guys find him" the queen questioned, taehyung's Shields.

"Yes, your Majesty, he is staying in the small town next to our kingdom, the deaths are increasing and our guards failed to stop his Highness from killing, now only you can stop him, your Majesty" namjoon said, bowing down at the end of his sentence.

The Queens nods, "well, give him one more week, if he doesn't come back after a week, I'll do something, I need some time to think about his mate too, we need to bring him back to taehyung, no matter what" Mishil said standing up from her throne and walking down the few stairs to where namjoon is standing.

"Also keep an eye on him, it's fine as long as he kills criminals, but don't let him kill innocent humans," the queens said, patting namjoon's shoulder before walking away.