Arc 2.1 : Whitewashing the narcissistic student

Start from the beginning

[Because the male and female lead will have their first meeting there and affection will bloom from that encounter] The system asked a bit confused.

'so are you expecting me to obstruct their love and relationship? Oh hell no. Besides my main task is raising my reputation. Why would I interrupt their fate—’

"Ack—" Lou Shan exclaimed after suddenly bumping into someone. Luckily he have a steady foothold and didn't fall. After recovering Lou Shan stared at the girl sitting on the ground in front of him.

"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I'm going" Lou Shan apologized as he lend his hand to help the other.

"Eh. No I was at fault too" the girl accepted his offer and took a hold of his hand. After standing up he saw the girls face clearly.

Button nose, peach eyes, red lips, and blonde hair. In short the girl in front of him is beautiful. On the other side the girl stared dazed when she saw the face in front of her Lou Shan tilted his head when he saw the face of the girl slowly turning red.

"Do you have a fever? You look red" Lou Shan asked.

The girl in front of him woke up from her dazed state. "N-no I don't have one"

"Little Li!"

Both Lou Shan and the girl stared sideways and saw a senior student waving in their direction.

"Senior Hu!" The girl waved back.

"Hello Senior" Lou Shan greeted to the girl who recently arrived.

"Oh hello to you too. Anyways did something happen?" Senior Hu Asked to the girl in front of him.

"Oh no it's nothing. We just bumped into each other" the girl replied.

"Okay. Oh right! I'm here to invite you to my dorm" senior Hu said.

Lou Shan felt that he's not needed here anymore so he excused himself and continued his way towards his classroom.

While walking in the hallways, he started going through the originals memories.

"Oh, what the fudge! I just met the female lead!" Lou Shan halted from walking and stared dumbly on the open space in front of him.

Yes, that's right. The girl named little Li was the female lead. Lou Shan almost wanted to bang his head up against the wall.

Ah, he kept chanting in his mind on how dumb he is back then. That beautiful face really deserves to be in the possession of the female lead.

'it's okay Lou Shan, on the bright side his image might have been of a gentleman that time for helping Li Ma. Also the notice for the reputation points didn't appear which means if didn't increase.

With this in thought. Lou Shan's dark mood brightened up again.

After arriving at the front door of the classroom. He could hear the noises from the inside. However after entering the room. Lou Shan noticed that the loud atmosphere was gone.

He sweat dropped from the tense atmosphere and took a seat.

'ah, just why do I have to face this cruel aftermaths of the Villains actions'

Lou Shan lamented. He opened the notebook containing the notes the original have written. He focused on studying trying to ignore the stares he's currently receiving.

[ The reason the Host is doing missions, solely because he wants to return to his own world ]

Lou Shan heaved a deep sigh. Surely nothing could go much worse from this. There's still forty-five minutes before the start of lesson so he buried his head on the notes in front of him.