"My dad was so distraught about everything, I was worried he was going to do something stupid. So I was spending a lot of time with him. It was draining."

"You never had time to process any of it..." I turned to look at him.

"No, and Kate never had time for me. I couldn't go home to her and talk about any of it because she was never home. She was always out with her friends. I was always coming home to an empty apartment."

"Kate was your fiance?"

"Yes..." he murmured quietly, sighing with a bit of frustration before continuing.

"I had enough of it. I was alone. My mom was gone, I couldn't go to my dad because he was a wreck. I couldn't go to Kate because she didn't give a shit..."

"Oh, Yoongi..." I cupped his hand between both of mine, "You didn't deserve any of that."

I reached up to turn his chin to face me.

"I hope to be someone who brings happiness into your life." I said, softly, but matter-of-factly.

"You do." he whispered, and a small smile spread across his lips. I could see the love twinkling in his eyes.

"And having you here in this house... This big, empty house used to be full of laughter... Now it's just empty, and all that is left are memories..." he closed his eyes, deep in his thoughts, "But, for the first time in the past two years, I have been... happy here..."

He opened his eyes, turning to look at me.

"...with you."

"I saw how happy you were this morning. I could tell how happy you were to help Jane and Roy... You made them so happy, Yoongi. And me..." I smiled.

"They really inspire me. I want to live like them. I want to have a happy marriage into my nineties..." he let out a little breathy chuckle, shaking his head, "If Roy and Jane can do it, so can we, right?"

He flashed me his big gummy smile, finally seeming like he was feeling a little better.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

He nodded.

"What's the song about?"

He looked down, taking in a breath, then looked back up at me.

"I couldn't cope with everything. I had no one to turn to," he started, "Kate and I called off the wedding and I moved into the farmhouse. I couldn't lean on my dad or my brother. They were already hurting over Mom. So I kept it to myself."