Chapter 2

Nighttime came and Y/N arrives at Freddie's Anime Convention. His new job starts tonight. He enters the building, the lights are turned off so the whole place is dark.

Y/N Mind: Damn... This place looks scary at night.

Y/N starts heading to the security office. On his way there he passes the stage, and he stops to look at the animatronics. He sees Bonnie and Chica with another animatronic with them. She has a brown texture, blue eyes, brown hair, and rosy red cheek, and she has bear ears on her head. She has on a black vest with a white dress undershirt, a black mini skirt, black dress shoes, a top hat, and a black bow around her head, and she appears to have D-cup breasts. They're bigger than Bonnie's but smaller than Chica's not to mention she has a nice round ass. Y/N looks at the animatronic and looks around seeing that most of the posters have her face on them.

Y/N: You must be Freddy after all your face is literally on the sign

Y/N thought to himself looking at the animatronics thinking they were shut off. He turns around and proceeded to the security office but as he turned around are started to walk toward the office the animatronic eyes light up and smiled at each other as he walks away

Y/N enters the room that he thinks is where he is going to be working. There's a door on the right and left sides of the room, a chair in the middle of the room, a desk with some monitors that have pictures of anime girls in bikinis, and three posters on the wall. One poster had rules on it, another has the show list and the one in the middle of the two has a picture of Freddie, Bonnie, and the other animatronic whose name he's unaware of.

YN mind: But so far this office isn't that bad.

Y/N sits down on the chair and starts searching through the desk to see if there's anything in it. After some time of searching all he found are some crumpled-up paper, a flashlight, a monitor, and a doll of a fox it has an eyepatch and a hook.

Y/N: Why is there a doll on the desk?

Y/N shrugs and start to check the ca-

Ring Ring

Y/N: Shit that scared me, I say not expecting the phone to ring.

Phone Guy: He-hey, Hey Congratulations on the new Night Watch job!"

Y/N: Thanks! But who are you?

Phone Guy: I actually worked at that place before you, crazy huh?

Y/N: I guess? But you ignored my fucking question.

Phone Guy: I'm just finishing my last few days in fact. Anyways I'm recording this message to help you get settled in on your first night."

Y/N: Oh, it's a message... Now I am a dum ass.

Phone Guy: I know it can get quite overwhelming there, but you'll be fine! Things do tend to get a little "weird" at night time, but there's nothing to worry about. The animatronics can be a bit of mischief at night, so beware that the girls do tend to explore the place. They're put in some sort of "Night Mode", so they have limbered for the shows in the daytime... Something like that. Anyways, the only real risk, if any, is the fact that the "girls" here... Uh if they see you... They'll "play a bit rough", now I know that might sound good for some people."

Phone Guy: But with the heavy "assets" they have, you could imagine discomfort... And death, uh, yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up but hey! The first day should be a breeze, I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, remember...! Check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary, gotta conserve power- alright, goodnight."

Y/N: Death?! I didn't know that animatronics move at night. And am I in danger that I may end up dying?! It has to be a prank right?

Y/N: Y-yeah just a j-joke to scare me b-because I'm the new guy, hehe...

A nervous chuckle escapes Y/N lips. Y/N looks down at the monitor and began searching through the camera .

Y/N: He did say to check the cameras, I guess I use this to do so.

Y/N activates the monitor so he can see more of the building, also there appears to be a map of the building on the right-hand side. Y/N first checks the stage first and sese that all of the girls are there. Y/N let out a sigh of relief.

Y/N: Thank god it wasn't true,

Y/N started to look through the cameras. And some cameras show parts of the building, and one camera shows an area called Pirates Cove. Just purple curtains with stars and a sign that's said. "Sorry! Out of order In repair!" Y/N became scared when he saw out of order but he shake his head and continues to look through the cameras. he sees another area that's labeled Mangle's Cove which looks like Pirates cove but with green curtains instead of purple.

Y/N Mind: Wait, what are the coves for? Are there more animatronics? fuck I'm so fucked

Y/N looks through the cameras and then at the labeled closet that has two golden animatronics saying parts and service.

Y/N: Great, there's more! But... They appear to be shut off, maybe they don't have a night mode.

"Hehehehehe...

Y/N hears a giggle echo through the building. It sends chills down his spine and he starts to shake out of fear.

Y/N: Did someone break in?! I should go through the cameras fast, to see if I can see the intruder.

Y/N looks at the stage and sees that Bonnie is missing.

Y/N Whisper: Oh no...

Y/N look at the main hall camera and found Bonnie sitting on a table, looking into the camera with a smile on her face.

to be continued