𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (1)

AU of what I wish could happen after the ending of eps. 33. Some things are different from the plot but that is why it is an au and solely my imagination. 

Enjoy! 

--------------

The last thing Eda expected was seeing Serkan stride up to her table to grab her neck and pull her into him and kiss her. And so when he pulled back, Eda swayed slightly, her hands coming up to clutch onto his coat as she looked up into his eyes. What shocked her more was the emotions that she saw swirling through his hazel gaze. It was a mix of love, surprise, and anger. 

And just like that, Eda crashed onto the stern face of reality, remembering the fact that Serkan and her were no longer lovers but rather two people who tiptoed around each other, pretending to be strangers. Her eyes watered unconsciously, and Eda turned around swiftly, finding her coat and purse quickly in hopes of disappearing.

In hopes of avoiding meeting Serkan's eyes or speaking to him, Eda stumbled away from the table in the opposite direction, leaving behind a stunned Serkan, who himself couldn't believe what had just happened. He knew, though, that he could never regret anything related to Eda, whether his memories were present or long forgotten. Letting an amused smirk grace his lips, he followed Eda swiftly yet quietly, adamant to not let her slip away before they could speak. Speak and confess the truth about everything.

 Serkan knew. He knew about the game that Deniz and Eda played to help him regain his memories about his fake engagement with Eda that seemed like years ago, all thanks to Ceren. He knew about the game that Selin and Deniz had been playing behind their backs, the photos from the anonymous savior revealing enough to make him suspect and check a few cameras and emails. 

But more than anything else, he had started to remember. Slowly, painstakingly slowly, his memories had started haunting him; scenes played like a continuous movie that ran through the back of his mind through the day and came front and center where he relived it during his nightmares. All he knew with certainty was that the woman on his main screen was no one other than Eda. And that is why he needed to end these cat and mouse games they played. He needed to make up for all of his foolishness and stupidity that had made him act so harshly towards the woman who loved him more than anything else and let them heal each other properly. 

There was one thing that needed to be done—the demise of Selin Atakan and all her lies and manipulations which had made him lose his heart. More importantly, he needed to tell Eda everything before he went through with his plans because it was not just his revenge. It was just as much hers and rightly so. And so Serkan walked to his BMW, his eyes following Eda's trail, as he got into his car and pulled away to follow her. 

The last thing he expected was to see Eda following the route to their summer house. Their house. The one where they had connected to each other completely, mind, body, and soul that fateful night surrounded by floaty curtains and the sounds of the night. The one where they had fought after breaking up, trying to hide their silent tears from each other as they sat so close yet miles apart. The one where he promised her hopes for their future together just days before their marriage, their bodies intertwined amongst the sheets with their silent whispers of love and promises floating over their skin. 

Serkan remembered everything that had happened there. His latest nightmare had been reminiscent of their last time they were together when they had escaped the wedding bustle to find each other, except this time Eda's face always morphed into the broken girl that screamed at him to remember them, their love, her. Serkan gripped the wheel tighter as he followed behind the red car, swiftly moving through the light traffic of the night, eager to find Eda and confess his love. This time though, he would make sure they never left until finding their way back to each other, no matter what happened.