𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 (𝟏)

AU: Eda and Serkan are two strangers who compete at an underground race as strangers who are rivals until things change and they realize their paths are intertwined.

-------------------------------------

Eda stepped into the Midnight Club, her keys secured on the belt of her short skirt and her eyes covered with a velvet periwinkle mask. She scanned the crowded room and her eyes lit up as she found the hidden door at the back, obscured from the crowd by the disguised guards. Shuffling through the sweaty mob on the floor, she made her way to the men. The password rolling off her tongue, she made her way into the rattling elevator that took her down to another party. One filled with something much more to look forward to.

The crowd here was different than the one before. All of the Midnight Club members had masks adorning their faces, from large ornate feathery pieces to small delicate lace and ribbon ones. The crowd all had the same features; gold jewelry, rough street clothes, and women in scanty clothes. But more worthwhile were the cars that stood proudly in rows. Fords and Mustangs. Ferraris and Volvos. Lines of luxury and regular cars are all brought for the sole purpose of racing. The Midnight club's specialty was the underground street racing competition that took place every year at one of their many locations all around the world. This year, Eda found herself in Tokyo, surrounded by strangers who only knew her by her race name.

Peri.

Eda was non-existent in this place. The only one relevant was Peri, the current record holder for being the top racer who had won for the past three consecutive races. This year wasn't meant to be any different. Eda was here to get herself a new trophy and car and then leave Tokyo to get back home undiscovered before the next morning.

Eda loved the races. There was an absolute liberation that came from being invisible; no inhibitions, no commitments, no expectation, only the thrill of the race. Back home, no one knew about her secret hobby and here no one knew about Eda, the CEO of the Yildirim Architectural Corporation. The race had always been her getaway from reality. And she couldn't wait to beat her rivals this year and win the stunning black Mercedes offered to the winner for this year's race.

As Eda walked towards her blue Bugatti Veyron to get ready for the race, she heard whispers floating around her. A new driver had joined the club and was quickly coming for the title of the top racer. His car was a beautiful black BMW and he loved to use it to its full potential and crush his opponents. 

"Who is this new guy," Eda wondered aloud, her eyes scanning the crowd in hopes of finding the mysterious rival.

"Robo. My name is Robo, and you must be the one I am winning over tonight."

--------------------------------

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this introduction to a multi-shot. Please let me know in the comments what your thoughts are. See you soon!