05 | glisten

A / N

Sorry for the very delayed update.

Does anyone still wait for this story? I feel like it's not interesting story, I barely find you guys. For anyone who waiting for Gold Rush, thank you for stay and we already half way!

Hope you like this chapter.

x Yori

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

0 5

g l i s t e n

noun : a sparkling light reflected from something wet.

"ONE LARGE TTEOKBOKKI, one ramyeon and one gimbap, please ahjumma " Jungkook ordered as I'm about to take out my wallet to pay for it, he already gave ahjumma her money and turning to me with a wide, victory grin spreading wide on his face.

I sighed in defeat, this man didn't let me to spend any cent of my money since last night, I knew it was an act of gentleman and everything but it just, it didn't sit right to me. Jungkook didn't do anything but help me and accompany me since last night, at least one large tteokbokki, one ramyeon and one gimbap should be in my account, not his anymore.

"You know I can pay for myself."

Been telling him that for the second time as the ahjumma put our big bowl of stir-fried rice cakes, ramyeon and gimbap wrapped around aluminum paper on our tray and gave us a warm smiled before tell us to eat it well the food.

The man who accompanying me for two days in the row returning the smile under his muffle and bucket hat then took the tray before turning our back to find an empty table for us to sit peacefully without any recognization. It will be pain in the neck for Jungkook.

We decided to sit down a bit far from the foodcourt stand, as not many people come to our way and cross path with us. A perfect to have this quiet, comfortable place, I agreed immediately and we put our snacks on the table then Jungkook gave me chopsticks, next thing we knew, we enjoying our foods.

The foods were delicious as expected from the ahjumma. We eating peacefully as Jungkook told me to try this and that like I never tried one before, I didn't stop him though, it felt good having someone guidance me.

It didn't take long before all the foods that has been served already become scraps.

"I wish it was true." I blurted out of nowhere as we're accompany by the comfortable silence but bustle at the background.

Jungkook who was drinking peacefully his americano as he looking everywhere except me, now finally looking at me with big black doe eyes and hummed casually then he is realized we're not that close and ever since he told me don't push myself to talk about Cha Minho, if my guessing right, he tried to give me space and not crossing the lane.

But wasn't it the sole purpose he showed up at the front door of my hotel room and then proceed dragging me to this beautiful, fun place to take a break from all life's problems?

So I gave him a small hopefully assurance enough for him and continued, "that he forgave me because he still loved me, Cha Minho I mean."

"We talking about it again? You know we don't have–"