𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 ✓

Start from the beginning

"Why? What is she to me?" Rosalie questions.

"Rosalie, Bella is with Edward. She's part of this family now. And we protect our family." Carlisle addressed as he passed Rosalie a jacket.

"Thank you," Edward whispered but loud enough for the girl to hear.

By now the rest of the family had left, leaving just those two in the garage getting the last of the things.

"For what?" The questions.

"Doing this. I know you don't want too, but you are anyway and I appreciate it."

"It doesn't matter what we say to each other Edward, you're my best friend. But you have to understand you might not see it but we were lucky today. What if James had noticed Alice? She could have gotten hurt or worse she could have died. I understand that you want to protect Bella, but you have to remember this isn't about just youse two." Melanie replied before racing to join the rest of her family.

A while of running later Melanie stopped dead in her tracks, Edward following in suit.

"He's figured it out," Edward muttered before speeding off.

"Esme, Caroline and Rosalie, you go to Bella's house and keep an eye on Charlie, the rest of us will track Edward," Carlisle instructs.

"No need, I know where he is," Melanie spoke as she looked down at the text Alice had sent.

It took the group a while to arrive at the ballet studio in Phoenix, but they never stopped running.

Once they reached inside Edward was trying his best to fight off James but it wasn't enough. Bella was lying on the ground screaming in pain blood oozing out of her.

Carlisle made his way towards Edward, stopping him from losing control while the rest of us grabbed James, minus Alice who was trying to stop Bella's bleeding.

"I got him. Start the fire." Melanie told Jasper. She lifted her hand towards James's head, watching the red must travel from her hand into his head and his eyes glowed bright red.

He started screaming at the vision she was showing him, it was his worst nightmare. Melanie wasn't exactly sure what she was seeing, she hadn't gotten that far into her powers to see someone's memories.

The older boy tried to unshackle himself from her grip but with the help of her magic, there was no use.

"Alice!" Melanie yelled signalling her to come over, her magic was starting to weaken and if it got to low she wouldn't be able to stop herself from attacking Bella who was already bleeding out

Emmett came over to help, grabbing ahold of James's arm while Alice jumped on top and ripping his head off and flinging it into the fire.

Alice ran back over to help Carlisle with Bella while Melanie and her two brothers in law's fling the rest of James's renames in the fire.

"I feel like we're playing a game of ring around the roses." Melanie joked trying to lighten the mood as they moved around the fire.

Alice moved her way towards her wife pulling her into a hug. "I told you I'd come back." She smiled.

"You know I love our sentimental moments but I can't take them seriously listening to the human scream in the background."

"Let's go." Alice smiles and the four rushed out of the Ballet studio and back towards Forks.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"You look beautiful," Melanie told Alice as she walked down the stairs of the Cullen home, it had been a few days since the incident with James and it was now time for prom.

As much as Melanie didn't want to go she could never say no to Alice when she gave her the puppy dog eyes.

So now the family stood in the living room all dressed up and ready to go, Melanie was wearing a black lacy top, black trousers paired with a black blazer and heel boots.

She had decided to loosely curl her hair and apply a small amount of makeup.

Alice was wearing a gorgeous dark blue dress and some flat shoes. Honestly, beautiful was an understatement, Melanie thought.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Alice grinned cheekily.

The group of vampires arrived at the prom, minus Edward who was probably going through hell at Bella's house right now.

The whole Monte Carlo theme was a bit stupid if you asked Melanie, but none the less she had to admit the building looks nice from the outside.

Melanie walked around to the side Alice was at, opening the door for her and giving her a hand out of the car.

The two girls linked arms as they made their way into the entrance.

"Smile," Alice whispered with a huge grin when our picture was being taken, once the duo got inside Melanie twirled Alice around before being dragged to go dance.

Melanie stuck her middle finger up at Emmett who was laughing his ass off in the back knowing how much Melanie hated to dance, and how much she hated the attention everyone was giving her and Alice.

"You know I was really scared," Melanie admitted as she and Alice slow danced.

"Why?" Alice questions as she leans her head on Melanie's shoulder.

"You're my life, Alice. I wouldn't know what I would do without you, I don't think I could physically live if I ever lost you."

"You never will." Alice smiled.

Melanie pulled Alice closer, their lips brushing against each other before they finally crashed together.

At this moment nothing else mattered besides them. It was as if there wasn't anyone else in the room with them. Their bodies were on fire and every touch made Melanie crave more.

That was the thing about love.

It didn't matter how long you were with someone, it was always the begging of another chapter.

LANA TALKS !
- DHDHDHDHDHD THE FIRST MOVIE IS OFFICIALLY DONE! i wanted to make sure i wrote all of the first book before updating any chapters so there all getting published at the same time! new moon will be coming out soon, it will be apart of this one! i hope use have enjoyed it and if there is anything use would like to see in the upcoming books let me know