Chapter Eighteen: Declaration of War

Double upload:00 There are only a few chapters left of this story and i have enjoyed writing this story so much. I will be remaking Ghoul Deku so I'll be working on that soon and after that, I'll be making another story that's a little bit different. Anyways, here's Chapter Eighteen.
—————————————————————

A few months has passed since Touya became a student in U.A. and we go to Deku, who's done patrolling with Mirio and are in Nighteye's agency

Nighteye: Ah there you both are. Any interesting things happen?

Mirio: Aside from Midoriya being stopped for autographs and pictures every half an hour, there's nothing much to report sir.

Nighteye: I see. Well good work out there and it's quite late so change out of your hero suits and go back to the dorms.

Deku and Mirio: Yes sir! Have a good night!

They change out of their hero suits and start to walk home

Mirio: Hey Midoriya, how's Eri?

Deku: She's good. Doing well actually. She's learning to control her powers and she's staying at my mom's place for a few days.

Mirio: Ah that's good. I keep thinking about what it's like to have a family like yours. It must be nice.

Deku: It is. A little earlier than I would've liked considering me and Momo are only in highschool, but I'm happy with this too. But I'm curious, what made you think about it?

Mirio: Well after seeing you and Yaororozu, I can't help but think that it's about time for me to find a girlfriend.

Deku: Ah i see. What about Nejire? You two are close.

Mirio: Nah Nejire's dating Tamaki.

Deku: Really? That's surprising considering they're the complete opposites.

Mirio: Yeah but you know what they say, Opposites attract.

Deku: Yeah tell that to my mom and dad.

Mirio: Heh well we're here. I'll see ya soon Midoriya. *Waves and walks away*

Deku: Sure. *Waves and goes inside the dorms*

Kaminari: Oh Midoriya! You're here late.

Deku: Yeah i had to patrol with Mirio a little later than usual. Why are you still up? It's nearly 1 in the morning.

Kaminari: Yeah I couldn't sleep so i went to get a glass of milk.

Deku: Ah okay. Well goodnight Kaminari.

Kaminari: Goodnight bro. *Walks to his room*

Deku: *Walks to his room and goes inside to find Momo sleeping on his bed* (She fell asleep waiting for me? Heh God i love this woman.) *Lays beside momo and wraps his arm around her then falls asleep*

The next day at lunch with Deku, Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Shoto, and Touya

Kirishima: Man these past few months have been really peaceful hasn't it?

Kaminari: Yeah i mean the crime rate's gone down again and a lot of heroes are bored out of their minds.

Shoto: Yeah it has been quiet. Almost too quiet.

Bakugo: Why the suspicion Icyhot?

Shoto: Well think about it. Shigaraki hasn't shown his face ever since the training camp. And you'd think he'd move and do something by now. Say break Toga out of prison and try to rally up more criminals on their side. Worst thing yet, we don't even know who the true leader is.