Chapter Sixteen: Family Reunion

A few days later, deku is heading back to the dorms after shopping

Deku: *Texting Momo* <I'm coming back to the dorms. I got everything i need.

Momo: <Okay. Stay safe babe.>

Deku: <I will> *pockets his phone*

Todoroki: Midoriya?

Deku: *Looks ahead* Huh? Todoroki? What are you doing here?

Todoroki: I was accompanying my family but they went to the store here to buy something

Deku: Ah a family bonding eh? That's nice.

Todoroki: Yeah I guess. It's nice to finally bond with my siblings and mother again.

Deku: Oh your mom's out of the hospital?

Todoroki: Yeah. They moved into another home that my father rented. He stayed at the old house.

Deku: Why's that?

Todoroki: He said he's trying to change and redeem himself for what he did. I'm still having a hard time believing him.

Deku: Ah i see. I don't blame you knowing what he did to all of you for all those years.

Todoroki: Yeah.

???: *Comes out of the store* Hey Shoto sorry to keep you waiting. Oh? Who's this with you?

Todoroki: Mom he's a classmate of mine.

???: Oh no way! You're the Sharingan Hero Madara! It's an honor to meet you!

???: Yes we've watched you during your fight with Shoto during the sports festival. You're very powerful!

Deku: Oh thank you hehe.

Rei: I'm Shoto's mother but please call me Rei.

Natsuo: And I'm Natsuo!

Fuyumi: I'm Fuyumi the eldest sister. Thank you for looking out for my brother.

Deku: Oh it's no problem hehe. He's been a great friend.

Rei: Shoto has told me a lot about you. Thank you for helping him accept who he is.

Fuyumi and Natsuo: Yes thank you.

Deku: Please you're all too kind!

Rei: How about we invite you to a family dinner some time?

Deku: Thank you, that would be lovely.

Todoroki: Yeah you should invite your girlfriend and your daughter as well.

Natsuo: Woah you have a daughter?

Deku: Oh yes she's the girl we saved from the Yakuza raid and she didn't have a family so me and my girlfriend decided to adopt her.

Fuyumi: Oh my that's so wonderful!

Deku: hehe. *Face gets serious and activates sharingan*

Natsuo: Woah that's the sharingan! So cool!

Todoroki: Midoriya?

???: *Shoots flames at Deku*

Deku: Water style: Water wall! *Spews a wall of water, shielding him from the attack*

Fuyumi: What's going on?!

Todoroki: We're being attacked!

???: Nice reflexes Madara.

Deku: Blue flames and that voice... it's Dabi!

Dabi: *Smoke clears and stands in front of them* Heya..