Chapter Eleven: Recovery

The two days later

Deku: *Wakes up* Ugh... *Holding his head and looks around to see Momo laying her head down on his bed with a bandage on her head*

Momo: *Mumbling* izuku...

Deku: *smiles* (So adorable.) *Cups her cheek with his hand* (I'm sorry I couldn't get there sooner. I'm just really glad you're okay)

Momo: *Starts to wake up* Izuku?

Deku: Morning babe.

Momo: Hey you're awake. *Hugs Deku*

Deku: *Hugs back* Yeah. Are you okay? How's your head?

Momo: *Breaks hug* I'm okay. The doctor said it was just a concussion. But I'm more worried about you! I mean you've been unconscious for two days!

Deku: Oh i have? I guess I used too much chakra. How's everyone by the way?

Momo: Everyone's okay thanks to you. As far as i know, I'm the only one that was injured.

Deku: Did the doctor say when i can leave? I feel perfectly fine.

Momo: Well they said they'll have to do some tests first before you can go.

Deku: Oh alright then.

After a few hours and some tests

Doctor: Well there's good news and bad news. Good news is you're gonna recover fully and can leave today.

Deku: and the bad news?

Doctor: You used up too much of your energy. So much that it even took up the reserves on your body, in this case, your legs. You're gonna be too weak to stand up so you're gonna be in a wheelchair.

Momo: What?! For how long?!

Doctor: About a week. Until then, rest up as much as possible.

Momo: Thank goodness it isn't permanent.

Deku: Yeah what a relief. Guess I'm gonna become professor X for a while except for the telekinesis powers *Chuckles*

Momo: *Laughs* Quit joking around Izu!

Doctor: *Chuckles* Well you should be heading out now. I hope everything goes well. A nurse will be here with a wheelchair shortly and you can leave.

Momo and Deku: Thank you Doc.

Doctor: Just doing my job. *Leaves*

Deku: Well this sucks. I'm gonna be pushed around in a wheelchair for a week.

Momo: Just be grateful you can still use your legs in a week!

Deku: ...can i have a redbull when we get back please? *Puppy eyes*

Momo: (How can I say no to that?!) ...fine. You can have your redbull stash back.

Deku: YAY! Wait what about my monster?

Momo: Jirou, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugo drank all of it.

Deku: Wha- without my permission?! They're mine!

Momo: They drank it all as soon as i took them from you after the practical exams. But I'll buy you all the monster drinks you want after you recover okay?

Deku: Okay!

A few minutes later the nurse arrives with the wheelchair and they went back to the dorms

Momo: *Pushing Deku's wheelchair* I bet everyone will shout your name when they see you.

Deku: Oh most probably.