Chapter Eight: Awakening

Deku: *Starts to wake up* Wh-what the hell? *Tries to move but is tied and handcuffed to a chair* Where the hell am I? *Tries to use quirk but fails* (Quirk cancelling cuffs. Perfect.)

???: *Comes through the door* Well well well, looks like our guest is awake.

Deku: Oh great.

Shigaraki: *Comes down* Long time no see Sharingan hero.

Deku: You're from the USJ!

Shigaraki: That's right. Now there's something i want and i really do wish you'd cooperate.

Deku: Tch like I'd tell anything to a wrinkled bastard who has a weird hand fetish.

Shigaraki: My my you're one foul mouthed brat. Last chance to cooperate.

Deku: Never.

Shigaraki: Fine then. *Goes upstairs*

???: *Comes down to Deku* Well hello there

Deku: General edge lord! You are a burnt one!

???: Well glad to see you have a sense of humor. *Sets hand on fire with blue flames* You can amuse me by screaming and making jokes at the same time.

Deku: My God you are edgy.

???: Enough talk. *Puts hand on his leg and slowly burns it*

Deku: AHH!!

Meanwhile in U.A.

Aizawa: This is unusual. Anyone knows where Midoriya is? He's an hour late.

Momo: He told me he was coming back an hour and a half ago. I tried to call and text him but he wouldn't answer. I'm getting worried.

Aizawa: Have you tried calling his mother?

Momo: I have but she isn't answering either.

Todoroki: I don't want to assume the worst, but after the Hosu incident, it's possible Midoriya became a target.

Bakugo: What're you trying to say icyhot?!

Todoroki: I'm saying that after the USJ incident, it's possible he became the target of the LOV. He could be Kidnapped right now.

Momo: *Starts crying* Izuku no...

Aizawa: I'll go to the pros and inform of what's happening. You all stay here! *Runs out of the room*

Bakugo: (This better be a damn lie!)

After an Hour at the LOV base

???: Man you're no fun anymore. My time's up so i'll be going now.

Deku: *Panting* Too bad

??? TOGA!

Toga: *Comes down* Oooh is it my turn?!

???: Yeah do whatever you want just don't kill him.

Toga: Whatever you say Dabi.

Dabi: *Walks away*

Toga: now then *Pulls out a knife* You look cute but i bet you look even cute with cuts on!

Deku: Greaaat. A psychotic bitch who thinks she's a vampire with daddy issues is here. Was daddy not kind to you?

Toga: *Stabs his leg* Don't you dare talk about that.

Deku: *Breathes heavily in pain* Oooh did i... Hit a nerve?

Toga: *pulls knife out* Oh what the hell i can never be mad at you! Let's have some fun!

An hour later