𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗶𝗶

HI! HERE'S THE THIRD CHAPTER OF GLACIER DOLL!

- - - - - - - - - -
Y/N POV

NoOoOoO I KNEW I SHOULD'VE JUST GAVE IN TO THE RECOMMENDATION OFFER!1!1!1! I sighed knowing how much I regret using my brain to write on the formmm. I was so busy resting that I didn't even bring my form!!

- - - - - - - - - -
FLASHBACK TWO HOURS AGO

"Hey, Dad did you give them my form?"

The girl peeked her head from behind the room after just had woken up preparing all of her courage to get into the exam, she was excited but nervous.

After spotting her father washing dishes she asked her question expecting her father to respond with an answer she wanted.

"No, weren't you supposed to do it?"

She froze remembering how she offered to bring in the form herself, hesitantly turning to see the paper sitting on the counter mocking her for her carelessness. A tired voice then interrupted her trance,

"Your fine Y/N"

Did he sign her form for her? Then why was this one here? She shook her head waiting for an answer then starring at tired man.

"I figured you would forget so I put in a recommendation."

Oh pixiesticks no- I- Am I sleeping?

"Pinch me dad"

"Hm ok."

"oW"

Ok so I'm definitely not dreaming and done for-

"Oh right, the exam is in about two hours."

"I have to leave soon- they wanted me to watch."

He rubbed his eyes with the most force I have seen in awhile- whatever that's not my problem. I guess I should just accept this since it was my fault.

- - - - - - - - - -
THIRD PERSON POV

The girl lost in thought didn't notice her boyfriend comfy in the seat next to her reading a random novel, a bit after some awkward silence a click of a door was heard. Standing in front of the door was a rather mature girl with a long black ponytail and luscious eyelashes, she had a kind smile but stern eyes as she seemed to scout the room? Y/N not wanting to seem rude put on her headphones.

_____________________________

now playing

sunkissed - khai dreams
2:18||━━━━━━━━━━━◍────|| -1:22
◂◂ ▍▍ ▸▸

"So slowly a sunlit dream pulls me out of sleep
Feel the morning through the blinds"

_____________________________