𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶

*WELCOME TO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF GLACIER DOLL!

- - - - - - - - - -
Y/N'S POV

"Why is this so hardddd."

The girl repeatedly clicked her pen on her leg, sighing in frustration as she was filling out her form to go to UA, she had to do it because her parents were busy and her boyfriend got in by recommendations from that god awful father. She really should've allowed herself to get the recommendation so she wouldn't have to do this. She turned back to her phone staring at the wallpaper remembering her first experience with the ticking time bomb of a man, it was terrible and almost went wrong if Fuyumi wasn't there, bless her, she and Rei are the best. After being a bit lost in thought, she heard a ping from her phone; the girl known as Y/N checked her phone seeing a message on the screen, her face lit up and she quickly replied.

SHO CHAN🦋
Do you wanna go to the cat cafe?

ANGEL🤍
YESSSS THANK YOU SHOU

SHO CHAN🦋
No problem, and how is your form?

ANGEL🤍
IT'S SO HARDD I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR THE LAST NAME PART

SHO CHAN🦋
Well you better finish it or I'm taking Luna

ANGEL🤍
YOU CAN'T TAKE LUNA(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

SHO CHAN🦋
I'm at your house,
Where is Hitoshi.

ANGEL🤍
NOT TELLING YOU(ง'̀-'́)ง

SHO CHAN🦋
Oh i found him.
And he's playing with Luna.

- - - - - - - - - -
THIRD PERSON POV

Y/N grumbled and then gasped as she saw her older brother hand her beloved cat to her boyfriend, she panicked then ran over to get the cat, in a useless attempt she smacked his back over and over trying to get him to get her expensive furball back.

"Y/N what's wrong?"

"SHO CHAN SAID HE WAS GONNA
TAKE LUNA"

"And?"

"YOU NEED TO GET HER BACK!!"

The insomniac sighed at his sister not realizing that Shoto had taken the cat with him, he spoke in a quiet voice after staring for a bit

"Wait what?"

"IDIDN'TFINISHMYFORMSOHETOOKLUNA"

"Slow down a bit-"

"IDIDN'T FINISH MYFORMSOHE TOOK LUNA"

Hitoshi a bit shocked but not surprised after hearing what she said, anytime Y/N wouldn't finish something he took away Luna, surprisingly it always worked since Luna was a big distraction to the girl. He turned around to see the girl quickly writing her signature, she may seem like a huge airhead but she was actually really smart, he then saw something in the background; the little blue haired girl ran over to her and asked her to play, oh. no. Y/N could never refuse Eri, no matter how much she wanted too. No one in the family could, not even their homeless father who hated everything except them and coffee, this was bad.