doomed from the start.

Eliana,

We were doomed from the start. The smiles, laughs and adventures was just a distraction from the inevitable fact that we knew we couldn't have each other. Everything reminds me of you, the sky, the stars, music. The moon split in half the day you left me. All I ask for is to be in your arms one last time. I swear that's all I need.

These past few days have been busy. Ive finished the cake for the wedding, helped setup the decorations for the wedding and reception, and helped Giselle pick out a dress. I've got to say she looks unbelievably gorgeous in that dress. Although it took her days to pick a dress she definitely chose the right one.

I also went shopping with Ivy for a dress of my own and one for her. I will be wearing a apron for most of time cleaning up and cooking. But underneath I have to wear something formal. To be honest I wish I could have stayed home, going to this wedding is just a reminder of what I could of have. But anyways, got to be happy for them right? The plans for today consist of going to the Goldstein castle and finalizing everything for the wedding tomorrow. Mrs Scaturro decided to have all the maids and decorators sleep over at the Goldstein's castle so that we can be ready for the wedding next morning. You would think sleeping in a castle would be enough for me to want to go to the wedding but quite frankly i'd rather sleep in a dumpster if it meant I didn't have to go.

I peddle fast on my little yellow bike. My legs are burning, I have to get to the Goldstein's castle by 10:00 am and it's already 9:45. I have all my clothes packed for the night in my basket. Hopefully I didn't under-pack. I was rushing this morning to get ready so I look like a mess. My hair is wrapped up into a messy bun and I am wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. Even though it's 40 degrees out.

I bike past "morning lavender" café, past the hills, past the Scaturro castle, and finally reach the Goldstein's castle.

The castle is gigantic. It has a rose gold marble trim on the house which matches the cherry blossom theme to the wedding perfectly. The house has a big banner over top that reads "Matteo and Giselle's wedding" in gold cursive writing that just screams money.

I walk inside everything is coming together. The alter is designed beautifully with flowers and fairy lights. All the seats are lined up for the guests. And the Forum beside the kitchen is  full of tables for the meal. Outside the backyard is set up for the after party. I've never seen something so fancy. A big stage is faced towards the dance floor where the music will be played. The dance floor has cherry blossoms hanging from the ceiling overtop. There's even a pool if guests want to go swimming. The garden looks like a fairytale. I cant even imagine how great it's going to look when it's dark and the moon and fairy lights are the only light visible. Overall the whole wedding looks like it's straight from royalty.

I get to the kitchen where all the food and meals for the wedding are being pre- made . Mrs Scaturro is holding a clipboard sitting at the table making orders to the cooks. I walk over and pull out a chair beside her.

"Hi Eliana your just on time perfect! We have a lot to get done today."

"Hello the place looks great so far." I say admiring it all.

"Magnificent indeed, now let me see what I can get you to do to start."

She looks down at her clipboard and traces her finger down the list as she simultaneously taps her pen on the table.

"Hmm, I would say you could put the petals down the runway to the alter but Giselle and Matteo are practicing there vows and prayers in the hall. "

She taps her foot on the floor.

"Oh of course! You can start placing the lanterns around the garden. It's a big job because the flower path is so long so some of Matteos groomsmen have already gone out and started placing them. The lanterns will be on the porch grab them and start putting them around the flower path it's going to look so beautiful once it's dark out."