Vaporizing My Science Teacher, This Feels Familiar

Daisy was riding the bus with her sister Lilly, her sister's best friend Kelly, and her best friend Connifer who Kelly liked to call Connie.

"Connie come here I just wanna hug you into my breasts." Case in point.

"No get away from me I'm only here because my friend has been brainwashed into liking you!" Connifer tried pulling away but was failing to ward off the busty cheerleader.

Daisy and Lilly were laughing at the poor girls plight.

"Come on Con, I bet they feel like soft squishy pillows."

"Yes they do but I swear she's trying to suffocate me with them!" The poor girl was now sunk into the other girls breasts.

"I am not! You are facing the wrong way for me to try that." Kelly hugged her favorite toy, also known as Connifer, and held them tight to her chest.

"Kelly you may need to release them soon, we are almost there." Lilly looked up at the front of the bus at the teachers.

Mr. Bruner the man had taken over for their previous Latin teacher after an accident nearly took the man's life, and Ms. Klyne a strict teacher who seemed to hate Daisy and love Kelly.

They were headed to the museum of technology and advancement.

"No I will keep hugging my toy all day, I'm tall enough to keep them like this even while standing, so I will." Kelly was being stubborn.

"Can I at least get snacks?" Kelly handed Connifer an apple. "Thanks, Kelly."

"Hugging the toy now." Kelly hugged her toy and got a squeak. "Yay, I got a squeak, what's the count now?"

"Hmm, twenty, Kelly are you sure Con's just a toy to you, you seem to like them a lot."

Kelly blushed and spluttered. "Yes, I'm sure, I mean I'm not, I. Yes!"

Lilly and Daisy giggled at the flustered girl.

The bus arrived at the museum and the children got off, the tour was relatively boring, looking at how the internet evolved and how phones were like before holo screens were invented, it was okay but not the most interesting thing to see.

At lunch Kyle, the school bully who took over after Kurt was expelled, walked up to them and dumped his milk in Connifer's hair, it leaked everywhere and into Kelly's cleavage, because she was still hugging them.

Daisy saw red and Lilly jumped up and punched him in the face, Kyle ended up in the fountain somehow.

"David Jones, Lillith Jackson, you are coming with me." Ms. Klyne called them out with her hissing voice.

They were dragged to an open area, where there was a giant aquarium filled with old gyno-fish.

"You two have been setting me off all year."

Setting her off what did she mean?
"Sorry, mam?"

"You, your smell, it's strong, I'll kill you first!" Suddenly she grew scales and claws, her legs seemed to morph into a snake tail. "It'ssss time to die godling!"

The lady rush her and she punched, the punch connected with the snake-like face and she flew a few feet back.

"Daisy, what-ho!" Mr. Bruner appeared in the doorway and threw her an earring. She caught it and it became a trident. She did the first thing she thought of to do with it and thrust it into the downed snake lady who was getting ready to pounce again.

Ms. Klyne vaporized like mist, and all that was left was a couple of snake fangs, Lilly picked them up.

Daisy looked at the trident in her hands and watched as it turned back into an earring of a trident, subtle.

She handed it to her sister, who put it on her charm bracelet.

The two girls walked out of the building and back to their friends.

" That was probably the oddest time I have ever fought someone." Very strange, but it ended a bit quickly.

" Not even close. Didn't even match up to when I watched you fight the drunken fist champion." Oh yeah that.

"That was annoying, not weird." She some times still felt those punches and kicks.

The kids got back on the buss and monopolized the back again.

Kelly complained about her bra chafing, after she and Connifer used the bathroom sinks to get the milk out.

The loose morals of the busty girl, and fact she was feeling uncomfortable, had her striping her bra off and hugging Connifer tighter, this time picking up the shorter girl and hugging her breasts into her back.

Lilly and Daisy giggled at the sight of their friend getting held like a plushie.

"This is actually pretty comfortable, huh." Connifer was resigned to their fate.

Kelly snuggled the smaller person to her and slept for the rest of the ride, Connifer fell asleep too.

Lilly and Daisy hugged their friends and waited out the ride.

A month later school was out for summer, Lilly and her sister arrived home to their mothers sitting on the couch cuddling with eachother.

Lilly ran up to them and hugged the two women. Daisy put her bag on the hook by the door and join her sister in the hugging.

The two explained everything that had happened since Christmas, and Taylor scowled. "It sounds like some monsters didn't get the message that my daughters are off limits."

Nana patted her wife's back and comforted her. "I guess you'll have to send a stronger message, huh sweetie?"

"Oh, are we gonna get to see mum slice open a monster again?" Lilly jumped excitedly.

"Lills calm yourself, they don't last very long." Daisy poked her sister in the side, causing a squeak to escape.

The family reconnected with eachother after having been separated since the recent Christmas break.

Taylor told her girls about a family trip she was planning and that they had better get ready within a week or so.

I hope you enjoy, and I have mentioned I myself enjoy comments.
I also decided to make before and after pictures of David/Daisy.
Here:

I like to think that even before he realized he was a she, they were a trap

I don't own PJO, and I actually like to think of this story as like a spin off AU.
Bye~ Bye~