Say What Now?!

Percy was sitting in the throne room, chained to the floor.

"You, bastard, how dare you betray us by working to bring Gaia back!"

"Just a nosebleed, how is that betrayal?"

"Shut up! You damned traitor!"

"Annabeth?"

The girl looked away from him as if scared he would attack her.

"Annabeth! Why won't you look at me?"

"Don't talk to me like that, traitor! I saw you, you talked to Gaia too much for someone who wasn't a spy! You took to Tartarus too easily for someone who wasn't helped! You controlled poison, and almost drowned a goddess in it!"

The gods gasped at that, Athena looked like she wanted to see it so she could study it, Poseidon looked horrified, Zeus looked pissed but he always looked pissed, and Aphrodite looked at Annabeth with contempt. Hestia looked startled, but not out of fear, more like recognition.

"I wonder if the boy could control all forms of liquid?" Hephestus was muttering new possibilities for forging.

Artemis ignored the girl, the only female she would hate, and waited for the voting.

~~~~

Unfortunately the vote ended in banishment with only five against, and one abstained, the rest voted to send Percy to Tartarus.

"The vote has been cast, Percy Jackson you are hereby banished to Tartarus, good bye traitor." Zeus threw the Lightning bolt at him and Percy fell through the floor into Tartarus.

~~~~

Percy woke up in a bedroll made of leather.

He heard a female voice humming, it sounded familiar, almost like- his mother.

"Oh good, you're up, how are you feeling percy?" The person had her back turned, but he knew that outline.

"Like I ate a light socket." Percy was tryin to figure out where he saw this person before. "Who are you, and why do you look and sound so much like my mom?"

"Silly boy, I am your mom, now get up, I made special blue eggs and pancakes for you." That can't be right, his mom should be up in the mortal world with Paul.

"My mom is Sally Jackson, who are you?" Percy looked around suspicious that it was all an illusion.

"I am Typhon, Sally was my girlfriend, we had a beautiful time together, then Poseidon came and ruined it, Sally knew what was happening was wrong, but she couldn't do anything, Poseidon had her under spells of all kinds, some are even still in effect, like the attracted to males spell." The person was crying now, she had turned around and started crying into her hands.

"So Poseidon was even more of a dick than I thought. But how are you my mom?" Percy hugged the crying woman, it seemed like the right thing to do.

"The only way to get Poseidon to leave, I impregnated her with my child, Poseidon thought he had done it and left."

She was a pretty lady, looked kinda like a punk rock lover, black hair with bright pink streaks, a shirt that he had definitely seen Thalia wear, a spiked leather jacket, and tight jeans that hugged all the right places.

Ugh, bad Percy she's your mom, you can't get the hots for her.

"So, wait, how am I a boy, you are a female and mom is also female."

"You are like me, able to change your gender how you wish, you apparently identify as a boy right now, and I identify as a girl."

That actually makes a lot of sense.