𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝?

Start from the beginning

You begin to notice her play with her hands, looking extremely nervous as she stares straight ahead of her. If her eyes were capable of it, they'd probably burn holes into the back of poor Akaashi's head.

"Taka you're gonna be fine," you whisper to her as you link your arm with hers, "Akaashi's quiet too so just be yourself."

"T-Thanks," she shyly replies as she turns her gaze towards the ground before her.

"Not a problem," you smile to nobody as you shift your gaze towards the others in front of you.

"And you sit heeeere, Y/N," Ritsuko sings as she pushes you towards the seat next to where she had previously forced Kenma to sit

"Hey," you whisper to him as you sit down.

You apologize to Kenma for your friend as you give Ritsuko a death glare. The girl continues to assign seats to the rest of the group as you and Kenma watch.

"It's fine," your date replies as he attaches his hand to your thigh.

You feel your body reflexively stiffen as you feel the heat of his hand sink into your body.

Why the hell did I wear a skirt?

Trying your best to ignore him, you keep your eyes focused on literally anything else besides him.

Throughout your time at the restaurant, Kenma continues to leave his hand glued to your leg. Occasionally giving you soft rubs when either you or he spoke.

"Right well as long as your ankle's feeling better," you smile to Akaashi after talking to him for some time.

Akaashi nods and you begin to feel Kenma's thumb rub against your inner thigh again.

"You cold Y/N?" Kuroo then randomly asks, "you've got piloerections."

Immediately you begin to choke on your own saliva as the mixture of Kuroo's words and Kenma's actions sink into your brain.

"My what?" you squeak out.

"Eh? What's the big deal? You just have goosebumps," Kuroo replies calmly as he turns his gaze to your shoulder.

"No, no, I'm fine," you anxiously reply.

After the awkward conversation, you glance over at Kenma and see him already staring back at you with his small, sadistic grin.

As your eyes meet, you feel a tight squeeze on your thigh. You then stand up, having enough of the situation.

The eyes of all of your friends look towards you. You awkwardly apologize for your behavior and say you're going to the bathroom. After excusing yourself, you make a quick beeline to the bathroom.

Locking yourself into the room, you turn the cold water on from the sink and splash your face, thanking yourself for not putting any makeup on. Turning the water off, you place your hands on the edge of the sink and look at yourself in the mirror before you.