Akt 1 Captcher 1 The Beginning Of A Story

If you ask someone or puppy who knows Everest what their favorite pastime is, everyone will agree that their favorite pastime is rescues.

No one can doubt her amazing skills and strength, and her enthusiastic and playful mood makes her the perfect partner in difficult situations. So this day would have been one of the best for her.

A heavy snow storm hit Mount Jake on what seemed like a perfect day for snowboarding.

Jake and Everest had become aware of a group that had been lost in the storm. It wasn't something they couldn't handle on their own, so they didn't call Ryder and the pups on the occasion. Everest couldn't be more excited.

"Come on, Jake! We have to hurry!" Everest called to her owner and ran toward her snowplow.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Jake giggled. "You look pretty excited today." He said to get into position in their vehicle.

With a happy howl, she jumped to her snowplow and drove it through the woods.

The wind hits everything it has in front of it, the classic landscape of a winter day with a bit of danger that made this rescue a real challenge for her, but this only made Everest more excited. If all goes well, nothing can ruin this day today.

After hours of hard work, they were finally able to find everyone and get them to safety, just in time. The storm was going to get worse, they wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for Jake and Everest. They were all grateful.

"Thank you, Jake and Everest, you saved us." Said a woman with long blonde hair who hugged her daughter and husband with a tear in their eyes.

Jake approached them with a warm smile, and Everest with him. "We're just doing our job, miss. Right, Everest?" He looked down at his husky pup, but what he saw left him confused.

The happy, scared, playful and happy mood of Everest ... disappeared.

Her ears were lowered, she just looked at the cold snow on her paws and ignored the people she had just rescued. Jake stared at her and waited for an answer when he noticed her sudden change in mood.

"Everest, are you okay?" He knelt and put a hand on her head.

Everest looked away and didn't try to make eye contact. "Yeah ... let's go home." She said in one tone and parted.

The way back to the cabin was strange. They usually talk about the mission during the trip. when it was difficult, exciting or something, or when they were telling jokes to each other, but they never kept silent.

This time Jake and Everest couldn't be heard saying a word. A silent journey home was the last thing he could imagine today, especially because it was a really tough rescue.

They almost got stuck in the storm chasing the lost snowboarders. Even if they had an idea, it would take them hours to find it near a small forest not far from the bear-shaped rock. Also, the blonde woman's daughter was lost near a cave when the storm hit. So many things to talk about and it just drove quietly.

After Jake got to the cabin, he decided to let her pass first and prepared one of her favorite pastimes after an important rescue. Celebratory liver-flavored dinner.

Both went in; Everest sat on the pillow by the chimney while Jake ran straight into the kitchen.

Everest usually calls Jake and asks if dinner is still ready, but 30 minutes had passed and she was still completely silent in the living room. This became even stranger to him, but it kept his cheerful mood.

"It's almost done Everest!" Jake exclaimed happily. "Your stomach won't growl for a while."

Everest appeared at the door but did not come in; She just stood on the threshold with a sad look. "I'm not hungry." She said her voice sounded bleak and Jake noticed. "I'm tired; can I just ... go to bed?"